Charles J Mixing & Reamping Services Available! (teh br00talz)

Charles J

New Metal Member
Oct 12, 2008
Florida
I've got some spare time in between sessions to get back to what I really love doing; mixing.

I've been called "America's Tue Madsen" (thanks Harvey!!!) and my mixes do always have a certain vibe and feel to them that is unique to me.

I do whatever it takes to get the song where I feel it needs to be. Which is usually a place where you're being punched so hard you'd prefer death. =D

I've mixed and/or produced for Whitechapel, King Conquer, Silence, Harvest the Deceased, and lots more. All which can be found via myspace.

I like making heavy bands sound bigger, badder and heavier than life.

I'll admit, I LOVE mixing GOOD Deathcore and straight Slammin' Gore Groove DM the most.

I use a hybrid setup w/lots of digital and analog goodies that fit my work flow perfectly. Our mix room is EXTREMELY well treated and translation is almost perfect (or as close as one can get!).

REAMPING also available! TONS of amps, cabs and mics at our disposal. Anything that's the bog standard for metal, we have.

SO, if you're band needs a KILLER mixing/mastering engineer and you're looking for the heaviest but most vibey you've ever heard your music, look no further.

Prices will be determined on a per project basis but I'm CHEAP and ALL INCLUSIVE. I'm like MetroPCS, what you pay is what you pay.

I have only one reservation: please send me edited projects. =D

SAMPLES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST

SO DUDES! PM ME!!!!

BTW, plenty of bro's on here will back up my work if need be. Don't be nervous, I'm not a bedroom warrior. I make my living doing this but it seems to be getting tougher and tougher when one is looking to do ONLY full-on productions.

SO, back to mixing it is!!!

LOVE,
Charles J

Im waiting for some money to buy a nice DI, i dont think that the pod x3 would be enought for reamping.Your tones are alway UBER impressive, i cant wait to send you a song or two that i have here :D

Im waiting for some money to buy a nice DI, i dont think that the pod x3 would be enought for reamping.Your tones are alway UBER impressive, i cant wait to send you a song or two that i have here :D

PM me a rough demo of the material bro!

I can work some magic, no worries there =D

CJ is without a doubt one of my top 5 favorite producers of all fucking time , all fucking time up there with joey, sneap, tue madsen, staub

he does amazing work and is fast asfuck and easy to get ahold of plus he works with phil. who doesn't love phil

CJ is without a doubt one of my top 5 favorite producers of all fucking time , all fucking time up there with joey, sneap, tue madsen, staub

he does amazing work and is fast asfuck and easy to get ahold of plus he works with phil. who doesn't love phil

WOW is all I gotta say.....

I <3 you dude.....!

Thumbs up for CJ. Back in the day I used to break my arse trying to match the quality of his mixes while I was still new to this, and grew a lot as a result.

Hope you get enough bookings to tide you over till 2012 man :)

Haha not to many people love me Ryan ;) but yeah everyone should def have Cj mix their project's. It is a true pleasure getting to run a studio and get to work with this dude everyday. Even thou he always eat's all of my peanut butter!!!!

Thumbs up for CJ. Back in the day I used to break my arse trying to match the quality of his mixes while I was still new to this, and grew a lot as a result.

Hope you get enough bookings to tide you over till 2012 man :)

one of the few people that can get even an engl to sound great ;)

Tell me about it! I used to get so depressed after hearing your mixes back in the earlier days, with that crushing guitar tone.

CJ gets "most violent mixes i've ever heard" award, hands down. out of anyone, of any commercial level, ever.

haha, that's the best compliment i've ever gotten in my life.

about the mastering via-stems. IDK man, I've never tried it.

I do a lot of wacky shit to individual elements in my mixes to get them the way I think they should sound. That might actually turn into even more work than just mixing from the ground up.

I might be down to give it a shot though, depending on the music.... =D

PM me sometime bro!

thanks guys!!!!! this just brightened my day 10 fold. <3