Charlie Benante loves System of the Down...WHY...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buzzard

"Fear the man"
Apr 22, 2002
Hoboken
www.billymilano.com
I'll tell you why.
1. They suck like Anthrax.
2. They hate America like Anthrax.
3. They should die like Anthrax.

Some things System of a Down has that ANTHRAX don't
1. A history of Playing OZfest..haha
2. Fans younger than their School prinicpals.
3. Conviction.
4. Success

I'll tell you why.
1. They're decent enough. FAR better than mod, anyway.
2. They hate the BULLSHIT about America, just like anyone with an intellect that surpases that of ostrich shit does.
3. They aren't so bitter and jealous of someone to wish death to them for absolutely no reason.

Some things anthrax and soad have that billy milano doesn't.
1. A history of playing to more than 75 people.
2. Fans....period.
3. Credibility.
4. Success.
5. Wives/girlfriends
6. An ability to say "no more" at the buffet.
7. Soap.
8. Talent.
9. A legacy not marred by idiocy, jealousy and bitterness.

Does this guy (JKSIII) sit at his computer just waiting for Billy to post something so he can have something to bitch about?
JKSIII does that stand for Jamican Knuckle Scraper?

I like Anthrax, but I think it's hilarious when Billy bashes them. After all, I don't think that they are without flaws and being a fan of both Billy and the "classic" Anthrax (didn't dig Bushthrax that much) I find it quite fascinating. Shit, if you don't like it, why waste time reading it?

Come on man, SOAD is better then a lot of the other newer bands. Are they a true metal band? No. But they atleast have some talent and some skill when it comes to songwriting. And they pay homage to thrash every now and then.

This is the the best post ever.

A couple more things that Anthrax has that Billy doesnt. Gold and Platinum records. (6 gold 1 platnium to be exact).

Musical credibility, and the respect of fellow musicians worldwide.

The ability to provide for their familys, ie buy them cars, houses, take family on vacations etc.

and the one thing that drives Billy Milano totally insane.....the ability to say with 100% TRUTH "that Stormtroopers of Death was an Anthrax SIDE project, and without Anthrax Billy Milano would be nothing"

"I saw Billys Mommy and his Mommys dead" (actually she dieing)

JKSIII said:
I'll tell you why.
1. They're decent enough. FAR better than mod, anyway.
2. They hate the BULLSHIT about America, just like anyone with an intellect that surpases that of ostrich shit does.
3. They aren't so bitter and jealous of someone to wish death to them for absolutely no reason.

Some things anthrax and soad have that billy milano doesn't.
1. A history of playing to more than 75 people.
2. Fans....period.
3. Credibility.
4. Success.
5. Wives/girlfriends
6. An ability to say "no more" at the buffet. Great one here
7. Soap.
8. Talent. Something Milano lacks
9. A legacy not marred by idiocy, jealousy and bitterness.

Lord_Prediqueen said:
This is the the best post ever.

A couple more things that Anthrax has that Billy doesnt. Gold and Platinum records. (6 gold 1 platnium to be exact).

Musical credibility, and the respect of fellow musicians worldwide.

The ability to provide for their familys, ie buy them cars, houses, take family on vacations etc.

and the one thing that drives Billy Milano totally insane.....the ability to say with 100% TRUTH "that Stormtroopers of Death was an Anthrax SIDE project, and without Anthrax Billy Milano would be nothing"

"I saw Billys Mommy and his Mommys dead" (actually she dieing)

Unlike your mom- mine is breathing.,..
:OMG:

Anthrax have no credibilty and SOD was is and Always will be me as a frontman.. Just look at ANthrax or Bushthrax BBOOOORRRRIIINNGGG!!!!

Not for long.

And unlike you, my dad wasnt a closet homo (like your was)

Billy Milano has No Credibility, no career, no legend status. Everyone in the music world ignores him always has always will. SOD died in 1987. SOD is nothing with out Scott and Charlie.

Look at MOD played to no one on Crisis equipment and Billy drovw in a 1987 broken down van

Billy Milano<<<<<<<<<<<<Me
Billy Milano<<<<<<<<<<<<ANTHRAX
Later retarded seal. Now go bark for some fish

Buzzard said:
Unlike your mom- mine is breathing.,..
:OMG:

Anthrax have no credibilty and SOD was is and Always will be me as a frontman.. Just look at ANthrax or Bushthrax BBOOOORRRRIIINNGGG!!!!

Lord_Prediqueen said:
Not for long.

And unlike you, my dad wasnt a closet homo (like your was)

Billy Milano has No Credibility, no career, no legend status. Everyone in the music world ignores him always has always will. SOD died in 1987. SOD is nothing with out Scott and Charlie.

Look at MOD played to no one on Crisis equipment and Billy drovw in a 1987 broken down van

Billy Milano<<<<<<<<<<<<Me
Billy Milano<<<<<<<<<<<<ANTHRAX
Later retarded seal. Now go bark for some fish

I heard they tried to figure out how cold your mom was..
:OMG: :OMG: :OMG: :OMG: :OMG: :OMG: :OMG: :OMG: :OMG: :OMG:

Status
Not open for further replies.