Chat Room & Rock on the Telly

R

Rumour

Is there a secret to getting into the chat room? I go on Sundays, no-one in. Same on Tuesdays. Tried for the past couple of weeks, has the day ot the time changed? Help!
Anyone with Sky TV. A few of months back they changed Ch 444 to play Rock Music from 9.00 pm. I have to say that some of the 'rock music' is pretty dire and not what I would call Rock. However there is some good stuff some nights. Have not seen any Saxon yet but maybe one day. At midday on Ch 446 is 'Metal Athems' once again some decent tunes but some drivel as well. I do not see it everyday but if you are around have a look, one day maybe, one day.

same here mate ive tried going in the saxon chat room on a sunday night and a tuesday night same as you no one there and when i get logged onto the site i just tried to type something in to see if it worked ok and it wouldent even let me type anything on screen im in the dark as well as you mate it would be great to chat to other saxon fans from around the world i was really looking forward to it

Well I am glad that I am not alone, perhaps someone who has suceeded in getting access and communication will let us know. Help!

HI to you both.
Well i must admit i've been away for about three weeks now from the chat room. I did go into it briefly at 8pm British time but no one there so came out but didn't go into it later as i normally do.
So how about being around 8pm this coming Sunday 26th August (that is approx 9pm German time/ French/Italian etc).
As for typing into the screen, and this is not meant to be rude cause i was typing onto the wrong bit myself when i first tried it, use the white space at the bottom of the page. Some Chat rooms i use, you have a seperate block where you type, this one has a white space at the bottom of the page.
As far as i'm aware it is still up and running.
As for Rock on the tele. have you tried out rock on the net at www.Totalrock.com pretty excellent stuff covering all types of rock/metal.

Hello Peter and everybody else!!!
Oh dear, we haven't been here for a long time. Hubbie & me are doing lot's of decorating at the moment. But we will try to be in the chat on Sunday evening (if we make it). I would love to chat to everybody again. Peter, I am nosy how it was at Wacken!! You have to tell me everything! Alan had a look for you but he said there where too many people and he couldn't see you. Maybe you saw him (slaving away....;-))??? That mp3 is mega-good, isn't it? I love it!!! Love JIL xxx