Chat with Dave Gallegos TONIGHT on Ytseradio - Friday August 15th!

Jax

Forum Goddess
Feb 11, 2002
San Jose, CA
Dave will be my special guest on 'When Prog and Metal Unite' this Friday evening on Ytseradio..in addition to Power of Omens songs, we'll be debuting some of Dave's solo flamenco work..this is GREAT stuff, folks, you don't want to miss it!!

So tune in - 10pm EDT, 7pm PDT - and come join us in the Ytseradio chat (see the Ytseradio website for more chat info; we have both a javachat option, for those not wishing to use an IRC client, as well as directions for connecting via mIRC or other IRC programs). You'll also find there info on how to listen with either Real Player, or our Embedded Player.

Hope to see you all on Friday night!! :)

Update: we'll be giving away copies of Rooms of Anguish, a PofO t-shirt, and a PofO poster during the show..so be sure to come join us!

Thanks so much to everyone who tuned in & came by the chat, we had so much fun! And congrats to the giveaway winners, too!

Now ya'll know how good Dave's solo stuff is (see? told ya!) :)

Lady of the Oracle said:
Thanks so much to everyone who tuned in & came by the chat, we had so much fun! And congrats to the giveaway winners, too!

Now ya'll know how good Dave's solo stuff is (see? told ya!) :)

Thanks Jax!!! It was alot of fun, and I'm glad we were able to play the new solo stuff for people to check out and have them hear a different side of me. There was so much positive feedback, that it totally inspired me to finish this thing up. ;)

~D