check my newest deathmetalcore mix

copy it to your drop box, then right click on the file, then click on "copy public link" and paste it in here! :p

the link above doesn't work for me.

thanks,

hi..great mix..can you please share the processing of all the drum parts and the preset of ad please?thank you very much..

i think this sounds pretty killer! the drums, guitars and especially vocals sound killer but everything is fighting to be heard over the vocals.

the whole mix is also overcompressed....!

fix the overpowering issues with the vox and back down on the compression and you've got a killer mix. like i said, the sounds are all stellar; it just sounds like everything is fighting.

i've never heard a pod sound so good i dont think. mind sharing the patch and processing? and while you're at it, whatd you use for the vocals? mic, pre, and what compressor? they're fucking ROCKIN.

keep it up bro!

I think everything is a bit too bright, there are no mids at all. Overall though its very nice, and will be a really good mix if you can thicken it up a bit with some mids.

Joe

fucking awesome mate, thats the kind of sound im after could you PLEASE share some settings would be eternally grateful and also what do you have your masterbus set up like?