Check out my band - Legions Of Raum

FuelForFire87

New Metal Member
Jul 30, 2011
Hey guys, I've been checking out this forum for awhile and recently became a member. Anyways i figure this is a good place to promote my band (called Legions Of Raum) so I was hoping you guys could give me some feedback. Here are a few links that we posted on youtube. This is from our first album that we re-recorded the vocals with our new singer.

Unfortunately these are only six string songs in drop C,

But we are working on a new EP that will feature mostly 7 string tracks tuned to B flat. For the new album we are going for a more stripped down, less melodic, heavy as shit sound. Let me know what you guys think.

BTW my name is Shaun and I am the Lead guitarist.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reminds me of Deathklok or Zyklon, not really my preffered style but everythings done pretty pro, and the lead guitar work is very precise!

Cool man dunno what way your going to go heading away from the melody with the 7 strings? but maybe it's the oppisite of decrepit birth (decrepit went from brutality to melody, some hated it but i enjoy both albums!) and your second album will be just brutality just blastbeats and no leads or solos? haha nah but this is it man keep the fans guessing and more so surprise yourself don't get comfortable playing what you know your capable of!

The second album will still have some melody to it, just not as much as the stuff from our first album. It will have more of a D'jent sound to it, more along the lines of Meshuggah and Periphery. Also there are some Nevermore influences since Jeff Loomis is one of my favorite guitarists. There will still be solos, and it will still be epic sounding.