Check out my band's music (demo teaser)

updog

May 9, 2009
Finland
The production is currently at a relatively early stage, but we decided to put up a teaser of some sort for our friends.

So this isn't that much about the sound (yet), but mainly what you guys think about the music in general. Any feedback would be awesome :D Personally, I think our music has gone a huge leap forward since our last demo, of which the other 3 songs at our myspace are from. Check it out dudes and dudettes!

http://www.myspace.com/chaotechband

Nice music pal! keep working i liked that a syncopated break down like in the first song of the teaser. I like the "folk-viking metal" genre but i think the new stuff is much better, more aggressive, and tighter! good job keep working on that.

thanks for checking it out bro! i really appreciate it.

we're all much better musicians than we were at the time of the first demo, including the vocalist. he fucking slays now. can't wait to record him soon.

i will be asking for tips later from you guys, so you'll hear lots more later! the first part is written by me, but the rest of the stuff is written by our bassist. i find he's grown loads better in songwriting. our best stuff isn't even in those clips.