Check out my Cover of December Flower

Dead Eternity

Jan 25, 2002
Munich, Germany
www.deadeternity.net
Downloaded it but I need to burn it because this computer's audio is dead (along with the rest...)
Hopefully I'll listen to it by tomorrow.

Steve

Hey man I really liked the cover, excellent work on the infamous solo hehe.

Did you slow it down though? I can tell its slower than the actual song...

Anyways good job man :headbang:

Your Cover Fucking Rocks, Your vocals are great and the Guitar is nearly perfect. Holy Shit!!! And I Promise you if I thought it sucked I would tell you.

it.gif

Cover some more songs man :) if you could pull off moonshield that would be fuckin awesome (my favorite if songs) or stand ablaze would be great.. i was going to cover some songs but i'm not good at making the drums and shit.. i always mess up the tempos and everything gets off time

Dead Eternity said:
I played December Flower slower, because I'm not able to play the solo of december flower decent at speed 138, yet.

great fuckin job still though dude...that solo is a monster.

dooood, awesome covers! that is some high quality work right there. i dig the vocals too, they're better than quite a few death singers out there. like everyone else, i'd love to hear more songs.

recently, i've been trying to lay down some IF songs, jotun, 666, and december flower also. only problem with DF is that beastly solo, which you did a superb job on by the way, VERY GOOD. oh and i dont know the speed pick bridge yet.

very very nice dude. its guys like you that make me pick up my damn guitar and get my ass in gear again. good job, ill try to get some of my covers up here too (mainly arch enemy stuff)...but i was gonna take a shot at covering man made god. :)