Check out my review

Mad Dan McCafferty

Don't Get Mad,Get Waysted
Oct 6, 2004
KRAKATOA
www.myspace.com
14.htm
Check out my review of the incredible Waysted gig on Wednesday night and yes that IS me with rock legend Pete Way!!!! http://www.waysted.co.uk/barflyreview.htm

THX for this review..Is this the band that made the song : "Fire under the wheels?" Lyric goes a bit like this: I get restless in the nighttime....fire under the wheels, its what I want..Its what i need..! That is such a good song in my opinion...

heavycelli said:
THX for this review..Is this the band that made the song : "Fire under the wheels?" Lyric goes a bit like this: I get restless in the nighttime....fire under the wheels, its what I want..Its what i need..! That is such a good song in my opinion...

Yes that was a song put on as an extra track at the end of the 'Save Your Prayers' album in 1986, although in my opinion this album is not really Waysted as thier Scottish singer Fin was'nt on this but Danny Vaughn of Tyketto & Vaughn was on Vocals.

Listen to other Waysted tunes Heaven Tonight,The Alternative, Night Of The Wolf, Won't get Out alive to name but a few, all classics!!

Go Get Waysted

Great review Dan.I saw Waysted in the early 80s(supporting ozzy i think)and they rocked then.Its good to see bands still rocking like fuck evan after all these years.

Dont know waysted allthough im very familiar with being wasted! but i did take the time to read, nice well written review!