Check out these killer reviews:

Yeah, as a regular at the Metal Judgment site, I took their advice and purchased 'God Was Created' yesterday. Amazing stuff; technical and melodic, yet brutal and uncompromising at the same time. One of the most focused concept albums I've heard, and I want to offer my congrats on a very fine record.

Now to see who's all going to be at the Cleveland Agora on Aug. 2nd for the World Series of Metal.

Unfortunately, no. The Agora website just lists a general tagline, and no bands are mentioned. I'll be at the Agora on the 28th of this month, though, for Nile/Arch Enemy and will try to grab a hand-out with full band attendence if no one else knows beforehand.

Below is a clip from the digital metal review for those of you to lazy to check them.

If you look up the word Vehemence in the dictionary, it means intensity, passion, violence, fervor and strength - it couldn't be truer. I keep a mental note of my Top 10 death metal albums of all time, now I have to decide who to kick off to make room. No mean feat, as the list has stayed the same for few years. Until now. :headbang: