Check out Thrama now.

It sounds like shit because its a live recording, we have only been together for like 2 weeks we havent had the chance to
master record the song and there is only drums one guitar and vocals on that track, well I guess any track for right now
since there is only 3 of us.

www.myspace.com/thrama

If I had a band would not post stuff online unless having a good sounding demo. I'm not into live bootlegs and don't see the point in listening to them nor does it really give me a good idea. I would think the best way to get label attention would demenstrate tight musicianship and also competence. I can't imagine a label willing to send people into studio if they're dipshits and probably need to have an idea about what you/someone sound like recorded. Not that people have be be perfect musicians or anything.

We arent looking for a label at the moment. We post our music because we can. Once we can get in to record we will wich will be soon I mean this aint even a demo we just came up with this tune one day and felt like posting it. We are already getting offers for local shows which dont mean anything to you since you prolly ar not from around here but we havent been together for very long we are in the process of building a better practice space and make shift recording outfit. We arent even a full band yet there is only 3 of us and we are heavier than most in town.
We are just looking to make tunes and have fun get drunk and be fuckin loud.

www.myspace.com/thrama