check this out...

Orkestra

Borneo Function
Mar 13, 2008
Here's my band's first e.p, let me know what you think... critisim/comments etc all welcome...

Let me know what you think!

If you like it, add us!

hmmm, let me have a look into the downloading situation!!

Yeah they're the lyrics!

I know it's not in the same vein as COB but we strive to create the same energy on disk that COB do!

Interesting dude, we took out the extreme soloage for the e.p... simply because it broke it down to much... live it's all over the place!

We're all mega hatebreeder fans (we all have our own favorites but we all love hatebreeder)! Dunno if you can spot it in there?! haha

Interesting dude, we took out the extreme soloage for the e.p... simply because it broke it down to much... live it's all over the place!

It's always good to step out of your comfort zone and try stuff out. Sometimes it doesn't turn out well, but when it does work, the result will be great.

too much hall reverb on vocals maybe small room would work better.
too dry guitars for my licking lack oh highs and too much bass on guitars (not bass but guitars)

this music is not something i would listen to but good work any way.

cheers dude... im not such a fan of the guitar tone myself, the guy who produced it does like goth rock and sludge stuff so it came out sorta, sludgy! haha

It's always good to step out of your comfort zone and try stuff out. Sometimes it doesn't turn out well, but when it does work, the result will be great.

true, the stuff we're writing right now I don't think we would have been able to if we hadn't seen the crowds reaction to our stuff. Some songs went down well, others didn't.

We usually get booked on Death Metal bills and we go down OK but death metal fans aren't the most intelligent of people usually and have to make up for it by demanding the music they listen to is most unfathomably dull but musically technical! Oh well

allow me to give you an advice,
NEVER ALLOW ANY FUCK from the (recording studios) to tell you what sounds good and better and what not.
i did this mistake with my ex band e paid ALLOT of money and in the end with all his great mighty knowledge it turned out some piece of shit.
he was saying here is too much noise and here is too much of something else in the end he totally destroyed the metal the balls of our sound.
tell them to help you out to get YOUR idea abit clearer and better but never what they think could be the best for you.

Yeah, we've learned from this mistake too, he didn't really listen to our suggestions and just went for it.
When we picked it up and listened we we're like... fuck this is bassy, why? we didn't really have the budget to go anywhere else and for the price we couldn't complain. We're happy with the songs and since then i've got hold of the cubase files and im planning on going in there and sorting it out!!!