check this out

Soulless

Jan 5, 2002
Coimbra, PORTUGAL
Visit site
Watch out for this guy:

Volkan Demiroz / MetalVideos, Inc (Turkey)

Fisical Address: Havacilar Sitesi 4.blok, No:83 06200 Demetevler, Ankara/TURKEY

Email Adress: volkan@immortalvideos.com / volkan@metalvideos.tv

URL: www.imortalvideos.com / www.metalvideos.tv

The story behind this guy is incredible. He runs a video selling website by the name of immortal videos. In this website he lists all of his stuff just like a regular web store, including your own shopping basket (possibly because he is located in a third world country were it is possible to sell copyrighted stuff like that) but he says he also trades. He will ask you for some of your stuff and he’ll tell you he might be interested in it; after you send he’ll acknowledge that he has received it and you’ll never hear from him again!!! I was personally ripped by this asshole in 15 cds and some close friends of mine were too. Now some of my own stuff is now for sale in his website. This is the worst kind of ripping I’ve seen on my years as trader…. Apart from this he also rips the bandwidth of other websites with downloadables at his site. Can you believe this? This piece of shit must die or be stopped!!!

Keep metal alive!

i hate that kinda fuckers... the middle 90's underground was full of them... just ignore and boycott them!! Actually somebody posted that link in the Anathema live DVD thread and i was annoyed to see that the fucker sells the dvd rips which is amazingly stupid!!

Originally posted by Soulless
Watch out for this guy:

Volkan Demiroz / MetalVideos, Inc (Turkey)

Fisical Address: Havacilar Sitesi 4.blok, No:83 06200 Demetevler, Ankara/TURKEY

Email Adress: volkan@immortalvideos.com / volkan@metalvideos.tv

URL: www.imortalvideos.com / www.metalvideos.tv

The story behind this guy is incredible. He runs a video selling website by the name of immortal videos. In this website he lists all of his stuff just like a regular web store, including your own shopping basket (possibly because he is located in a third world country were it is possible to sell copyrighted stuff like that) but he says he also trades. He will ask you for some of your stuff and he’ll tell you he might be interested in it; after you send he’ll acknowledge that he has received it and you’ll never hear from him again!!! I was personally ripped by this asshole in 15 cds and some close friends of mine were too. Now some of my own stuff is now for sale in his website. This is the worst kind of ripping I’ve seen on my years as trader…. Apart from this he also rips the bandwidth of other websites with downloadables at his site. Can you believe this? This piece of shit must die or be stopped!!!

Keep metal alive!

serves you right, you stupid prejudiced dumbfuck. i personally think that 15 wasnt enough for a loser like you. he should have ripped you off more.

yes, this is a third world country and please send us food through the UN. :rolleyes:

and just so that you know such stuff is ILLEGAL in turkey country. as if there was no criminal activity in any other part of the world... :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Soulless
(possibly because he is located in a third world country were it is possible to sell copyrighted stuff like that)

quite clear why he is offended eh? :(

i think that the country location doesn't matter, as far as i remember the biggest rip off fucker was Richard C. (they called him the Cocksucker) from USA and Wild Rags records... i wonder whether he still exist...

Originally posted by Don Corleone
and everyone else, please put yourself into my shoes.how would you feel if someone insulted your country only because a thief from ripped someone off?
i wouldn't care to be honest!!
i don't care much about anything now...

Me too... I don't really think Greece is like "evolved"... We are the poorest country in the EU. What does Sweden and Finland have to do with Greece for example? And we'll stay bottom cos we're the laziest scums on earth! :lol:

Originally posted by Forlorn Hope
It doesn't have anything to do with the country imo! Just because he AND Don are from Turkey doesn't mean that what that thief's doing is right. If he was a Belgian I'd probably went to beat the shit out of him!
hey, man, don't give don an ideas like that, coz he could end up like Varg...