Check this out!

Death Angel rocks! I have their CD "Act III," but I don't know much about them. Could you give me some background info? Is it true that they're all cousins?

Could anyone tell me the names of the members of Death Angel and The Organization? A friend burned me a copy of "Act III",so I don't know their names or anything.You listen to Death Angel, Neverlady?

CT Thrash. Whats up? Here's an answer to your question(s) about DEATH ANGEL/ORGANIZATION. From what I've read they were all cousins. DEATH ANGEL consisted of: (My spelling of there names may not be right but bear with me) Mark Osegueda-lead vocals; Rob Cavestany-lead and rhythm guitar/some lead vocals; Gus Pepa-lead and rhythm guitar; Dennis Pepa-bass; and Andy Galeon-drums. Also, they all sang background vocals. Death Angel put out 3 albums: The Ultra-Violence, Frolic Through The Park, and Act III. There was also a live album titled Fall From Grace which was recorded Live in Amsterdam in July 1988. I believe all of them were teen-agers when their first album, Ultra-Violence, came out and the youngest one was 14, the drummer, and oldest 18. THE ORGANIZATION was basically DEATH ANGEL without the lead vocalist. THE "O" put out 2 albums. One self titled and the other Savor The Flavor. Fortunately, I have all of these. The most recent incarnation of DEATH ANGEL/ORGANIZATION is called THE SWARM. I believe its original lead singer Mark Osegueda, guitarist and vocalist Rob Cavestany, drummer Andy Galeon, and a different bass player. This was my favorite band when I was in High School. I'm 29 now and an old fart. I hope this helps you out.

How's it going, Zanex? Not too bad here. The Swarm, that's it! I knew they had been Death Angel, then The Organization then something else, but I couldn't remember the name. Thanks for the info! You wouldn't happen to know of any places that sell Death Angel/Organization/Swarm CD's, would you? The only place I know of that has any Death Angel is Metal Disc, and they only have "Act III." 29-old fart? Come on, please! You've still got about 10 years!