Check this retardeness out

"Dan did you somehow miss the episode where Oz puts condoms in his teenagers drawers so they can have "safe sex"? Or when Oz gives his teenagers (Kelly 18 and Jack 15) some "fatherly advice" as they’re going out for the night, "If you have sex use a condom".""

WHAT AN UTTER BASTARD! Those are retarded beyond belif

"Only the Lord Jesus Christ can satisfy that emptiness in your soul!"
:rolleyes: Oh yeah, I know my life is hell without Jesus Christ. I just feel so empty inside. Please.....yeah, that's why so many catholic priests are raping choir boys. They have Jesus, of course. :rolleyes:

Ihreil, and that doesn't really point out how the judge had Bobby Seale gagged and handcuffed to his chair, and his prosecution separated from THE SEVEN.

and to this day, you do not fuck with chicago cops. they will beat the shit out of you til you can use your ass for a hat.
my bud and I were arrested for open containers of alcohol but charged with disorderly conduct. when the officer (typical big white fat pig right out of the Dennis Franz school) told us to take off our boot laces, so we wouldn't hang ourselves, I asked him to repeat because I didn't hear him clearly, he was ready to open my skull up right then.

plus my bud and I were tripping, not a fun time.

Lord of Metal said:
"Only the Lord Jesus Christ can satisfy that emptiness in your soul!"
:rolleyes: Oh yeah, I know my life is hell without Jesus Christ. I just feel so empty inside. Please.....yeah, that's why so many catholic priests are raping choir boys. They have Jesus, of course. :rolleyes:

BEHOLD! I DETECT THE SARCASM OF YOUR SOUL. I WILL RELATE TO YOU THE PARABLE OF THE MONKEY AND THE CUCUMBER, IN HOPES THAT IT WILL CHANGE YOU FOR THE BETTER.

BEHOLD! THERE WAS ONE TIME A MONKEY WHO LIVED IN MONGOLIA, WHERE THE BANANAS WERE STAGING A REVOLUTION. ONE DAY A CUCUMBER WALKED UP TO THE MONKEY AND SPIT IN HIS FACE. THE MONKEY STARTED CRYING AND RAN AWAY. FOR YOU SEE THE MORAL IS: WHEN A BUILDING IS MADE OUT OF BRICKS, STRAW WILL NOT HURT IT UNLESS THERE IS A SOFT DRINK OR ICE CREAM SUNDAY NEXT TO THE TELEPHONE CHAMBER WHERE BATMAN LIVES. THUS THE SARCASM OF YOUR SOUL IN THE SOILING OF OUR LORD AND SAVIOR MR. LAMAR HAMILTON, AND HIS TRUSTY SIDEKICK HUPHREY JESUS CHRIST, SHALL SOON BE ENDED AND THE WORLD WILL BE IN A BETTER TOMORROW, WHICH TURNED INTO YESTERDAY. PYRUS, HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLESS HIS SOUL, CAN RECITE THE KADISH FOR THE MONKEY, WHO WAS BRUTALLY STABBED YESTERDAY ON HIS WAY TO THE RECORDING STUDIO. (WE MAY STILL HAVE TO BE WARY OF HIM, FOR HE IS OF THE CIRCUMSION FACTION PERSUASION, BUT ME THINKS THAT HE CAN BE TRUSTED.) MONGOLIA WILL SOON BE WHAT WE AFFECTIONATELY CALL A BANANA REPUBLIC. THEY WILL SELL ALL SORTS OF HORRIBLE LOOKING CLOTHING FOR CUCUMBERS TO WEAR. I HEARD THIS ON RUSH LIMBAUGH YESTERDAY. HE SPEAKS THE TRUTH EVEN FASTER THAN THE ROOFERS FIXING AUTOMOBILES. AMEN.

When Ahaziah king of Judah saw what had happened, he fled up the road to Beth Haggan. In those days I saw men in Judah treading winepresses on the Sabbath and bringing in grain and loading it on donkeys, together with wine, grapes, figs and all other kinds of loads. And they were bringing all this into Jerusalem on the Sabbath. Therefore I warned them against selling food on that day. By your messengers you have heaped insults on the Lord. And you have said, 'With my many chariots I have ascended the heights of the mountains, the utmost heights of Lebanon. I have cut down its tallest cedars, the choicest of its pines. I have reached its remotest heights, the finest of its forests. In the twelfth year of our exile, in the tenth month on the fifth day, a man who had escaped from Jerusalem came to me and said, "The city has fallen!"

"BEHOLD! I DETECT THE SARCASM OF YOUR SOUL. I WILL RELATE TO YOU THE PARABLE OF THE MONKEY AND THE CUCUMBER, IN HOPES THAT IT WILL CHANGE YOU FOR THE BETTER.

BEHOLD! THERE WAS ONE TIME A MONKEY WHO LIVED IN MONGOLIA, WHERE THE BANANAS WERE STAGING A REVOLUTION. ONE DAY A CUCUMBER WALKED UP TO THE MONKEY AND SPIT IN HIS FACE. THE MONKEY STARTED CRYING AND RAN AWAY. FOR YOU SEE THE MORAL IS: WHEN A BUILDING IS MADE OUT OF BRICKS, STRAW WILL NOT HURT IT UNLESS THERE IS A SOFT DRINK OR ICE CREAM SUNDAY NEXT TO THE TELEPHONE CHAMBER WHERE BATMAN LIVES. THUS THE SARCASM OF YOUR SOUL IN THE SOILING OF OUR LORD AND SAVIOR MR. LAMAR HAMILTON, AND HIS TRUSTY SIDEKICK HUPHREY JESUS CHRIST, SHALL SOON BE ENDED AND THE WORLD WILL BE IN A BETTER TOMORROW, WHICH TURNED INTO YESTERDAY. PYRUS, HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLESS HIS SOUL, CAN RECITE THE KADISH FOR THE MONKEY, WHO WAS BRUTALLY STABBED YESTERDAY ON HIS WAY TO THE RECORDING STUDIO. (WE MAY STILL HAVE TO BE WARY OF HIM, FOR HE IS OF THE CIRCUMSION FACTION PERSUASION, BUT ME THINKS THAT HE CAN BE TRUSTED.) MONGOLIA WILL SOON BE WHAT WE AFFECTIONATELY CALL A BANANA REPUBLIC. THEY WILL SELL ALL SORTS OF HORRIBLE LOOKING CLOTHING FOR CUCUMBERS TO WEAR. I HEARD THIS ON RUSH LIMBAUGH YESTERDAY. HE SPEAKS THE TRUTH EVEN FASTER THAN THE ROOFERS FIXING AUTOMOBILES. AMEN."

:lol: Talk about sarcasm. :lol: That was beautiful.

Better to burn in hell than serve in Heaven...fuck these Christian holy rollers that ram their ugly crap down my throat...

Why can't we return to throwing the Christians to the lions?

They are alwaaaaays hungry :wave:

PratlPoet said:
Why can't we return to throwing the Christians to the lions?
They are alwaaaaays hungry :wave:
Now, why on EARTH (or anywhere else, for that matter) would you want to give the poor lions HEARTBURN? Doesn't seem quite fair, does it?

Oooh, just noticed the happy birthday. Many thanks to the Crackfiend Messiah. But I don't know the Kaddish...I'm a shitty Jew. I had a ham & cheese sandwich for lunch.

I thought it was "better to REIGN in hell..." Pratl. At least, that's the original.

Song reccy: Kreator - Servant In Heaven, King In Hell. Good shit.