Check this Video out!

It's been over 15 years since I've seen Akira, always good to have some great music to go with it...

Looks like it suits the song quite well. Not a particular anime fan, but that looked pretty cool.

Tongue_Ring said:
@ weopon X
X-Men was the greatest comic ever
the movie sucked because they didn't seem to be making any attempt to be faithfull to the source material
I'm pretty much a Wolvie fan. I thought Jackman played Wolvie's character as close as you can get, so for me the movies was great.

Being a movie based on a comic series that's been out for 30yrs or more, it is pretty hard to incorporate all that history and still have a good 2 hour movie. When you put Xmen next to other Comic movies (Both Punisher movies and others) it compares better overall.

Weapon X said:
I'm pretty much a Wolvie fan. I thought Jackman played Wolvie's character as close as you can get, so for me the movies was great.

Being a movie based on a comic series that's been out for 30yrs or more, it is pretty hard to incorporate all that history and still have a good 2 hour movie. When you put Xmen next to other Comic movies (Both Punisher movies and others) it compares better overall.

Yeah, they are good movies IMO. Blown away by Batman Begins though
(not the soundtrack, just the film:) )

That was great as well :headbang:

They are bringing Joker Back, which I don't think it's a good Idea. Batman has many other enemies, and how can you not compare this Joker to the Jack Nickelson Joker.

Weapon X said:
That was great as well :headbang:

They are bringing Joker Back, which I don't think it's a good Idea. Batman has many other enemies, and how can you not compare this Joker to the Jack Nickelson Joker.

I heard The Joker is going to be played by one of the guys from the film Brokeback Mountain :Spin:

I really love Batman Begins too.

:lol: Yeah, Mr Heath Ledger is gonna be the joker. I'm not convinced, but we'll wait and see. Nolan knows his stuff.

John should try to get the soundtrack gig for Batman Begins II :p

derek said:
:lol: Yeah, Mr Heath Ledger is gonna be the joker. I'm not convinced, but we'll wait and see. Nolan knows his stuff.

Yeah I'm hoping it's not going to spoil the film!

derek said:

That would be great! But most of the Blockbuster films play safe and use the same composers over again.

derek said:

:lol: The score was very weak but the film was so good that it didn't matter that much. Kind of disappointed on the music after Elliot Goldenthal's stunning score for Batman Forever!