Check This....

Couldn't read the text, but the pic says it all. Animal testing is our holocaust. :cry:

WHAT A BRILLIANT IDEA NICKI. I'm pro death....

Okay...pro death penalty...and pro other kinds of death but we won't get into that right now....

Anywhooo...yessssssssssss let's get some use out of those degenerate people hurters of society! Let's put some god damn faberge shampoo in the eyes of pediphiles and see if it blinds them.

Originally posted by Doodoobubbachuck
How about using rapists, murderers and terrorists??????? hehehe

HAHAHAHA!!! What a GREAT idea!! Do you mind if I add that to my upcoming regime as dictator? When I'm dictator, I have a great prison reform system that I will implement that respects the rights of society over the rights of the prisoners:

- The only electricity provided to prisons will be for the prison guards, and for the locks and the shock collars that all prisoners are required to wear. All other electricity must be generated by prisoners themselves in a great big hamster wheel. No work, no warmth and light. Sounds fair.

- All food consumed by prisoners will be grown and prepared by prisoners. No work, no food.

- All clothing worn by prisoners will be grown in the cotton fields, spun, and woven by prisoners. No work, no clothes.

- All buildings will be built by prisoners. Construction materials with be hand-quarried by prisoners.

- All prisoners will be spayed or neutered. Reproduction in my future society is a privilege not a right.

- The mob rules; the prisoners will be able to establish their own hierarchy. People who are not strong enough to survive in the prison society should not have committed crimes in the first place. The prisoners themselves will establish a method to ensure that electricity is generated, food is grown, etc.

- The state assumes no liability for prisoners once they have entered prison. Prisoners lose all their rights once incarcerated. These rights, except for the right to reproduce, are reinstated if the prisoner survives to the end of his/her term. There is no parole and no early release for good behavior, but once the prisoner is released, he/she will know how to build a house, farm food, make clothing, and appreciate paying the electric bill.

- NEW!!! Prisoners may be volunteered for product testing. At least they'll smell good.

Ahhhh... the stuff of sci fi novels... :D

I vote for Mel! :p~

P.S. Poor animals :( I think about how much I love my doggy when I see those pix and I can't believe people would have (or lack) the heart to be able to do that to them. Using people who have inflicted pain on others doesn't seem such a bad idea, if they get pleasure in pain why can't it be their own? Makes for enough sick dreams to keep them happy until they die.

Ha! What a load!

Most of those pics are fake! A pathetic attempt at tugging at one's heart strings.

Also, my question to anyone is what would you do if you were the person who did create a new drug to cure cancer, for example. It has never been used or tested. How do you go about testing it to make sure it works. Computer simulations? Good thought, bu no computer will ever completely resemble the workings of the human body. Though simulations can point one in the right direction, it cannot replace a life form.

What then. Use prisoners instead? As you know that will never ever happen. No court will ever sanction it. Sooooooo......... any suggestions on how to get this drug to the market without testing it effectively to make sure it won't kill anyone or provide horrible side effects?

Its the one thing I can't stand about these activist groups and websites...... a lot of complaining.... but a solution or an alternative is never given.....

K..... I am off the soapbox..... later Metal Peeps.....

MAN!! This thread proves the existence of
compassionate metalheads (to the outside world - WE already KNEW!)

Cyco, your argument is ironclad except that
the premise of Mel's Manifesto is that she is DICTATOR! Dictators don't let pansy-ass
courts interfere with their plans!

Mel, I am a bit bummed that you beat me to the power-seizing punch! I was planning on
using the title Imperator though - just has a better ring to it I think! So, all hail
Imperatress Mel! I do suggest experimenting on only the prisoner categhories Nikki mentioned, as a lot of people are in prison for morality-legislated
crimes. Rapists and murderers have abdicated their humanity already!