Cheers everyone!

Sanguinica

Ravenheart
Oct 20, 2011
Northern Germany
Hiya :headbang:

I just stumbled across the forum by chance and thought I'd really love getting to know some new metal people and just have a good music-related chat every now and then ;-)

I'm Bea from northern Germany, I have been listening to metal for half of my life now and couldn't imagine living without it even for one day ;-) I'm really into bands like Falkenbach, Einherjer, Kampfar, Ensiferum, Finntroll, well, the likes, but I also have a liking for hair metal, hehe ;-) with Mr. Big being my all-time favourite band.. well, I play the guitar and sing, but more in a campfire sort of way..but fun nonetheless ;-) I love going to festivals and gigs and live close to Wacken *lucky me* to which I've been plenty of times.

In addition I think I'm a keen learner...I really love the English language and love talking or writing in it, I continually try to develop my abilities, well, you're never finished with learning a language, are you? I've also alsways loved Scandinavia, not only for its bands, but mainly for the people and the gorgeous landscape, the forests, the lakes, the mountains..well, and also again the language. Currently I'm trying to learn Norwegian, so I was also hoping to maybe find some nice Norwegians here who'd like to teach me thing or two ;-)

Apart from music and languages I'm really fond of natural Sciences and being out and about in nature with my binoculars and a camera..

Well, I guess this should serve as an introduction.. :lol:

Hope to get to know you soon, don't hesitate to write me a message if you have an idea which corner of this vast forum I could possibly be interested in as I so far haven't got a clue where to go to next ;-)

Up the irons,:kickass:
cheers,
Bea