Chicago-area musicians wanted

Jasonic

Doom On!
Apr 14, 2004
West Burbs of Chicago
Hello.
Please let me know if you are a Chicago area musician interested in taking part in a Savatage tribute band.

Currently seeking rhythm guitarist and keyboards.

Also looking for a 2nd vocalist to handle the Zach tunes.

Thanks.

Not sure if the people I am thinking of are involved with the people you are thinking of, but I will pass the word.

Amber, I think you do know some of these guys.
This is for Ghost In The Ruins.
I just started jamming with them on bass, and am helping them to round out the lineup.

Is the SAVATAGE EXPERIENCE still active?

If you do know anyone interested, that would be great!

Thanks.

Amber, I think you do know some of these guys.
This is for Ghost In The Ruins.
I just started jamming with them on bass, and am helping them to round out the lineup.

Is the SAVATAGE EXPERIENCE still active?

If you do know anyone interested, that would be great!

Thanks.

Yep....same peeps. Ha!

The Savatage Experience is still around, but kind of on hold for the time being....busy with other projects.

Okay, I'll messege them.

Would love to be involved...however I am a drummer. So if you need a drummer let me know.

Cool man,
Yeah the drummer is one of the founding members.
We actually practice at HIS house! Ha!
I will seriously keep you in mind though, as I also have a couple doom tunes written for a recording project I started a couple years back.

Cool man,
Yeah the drummer is one of the founding members.
We actually practice at HIS house! Ha!
I will seriously keep you in mind though, as I also have a couple doom tunes written for a recording project I started a couple years back.

Okay cool. Drumming is my main thing but I also play guitar and bass and write songs. I've got a decent home recording set-up if you want to try work on a project together.

He could handle some Savatage Rhythm but don't do eeeet, don't let him out from behind the drums!

Note: I'm biased because I want him working on drum parts for another project.