Chicago Pizza

this is kinda weird - I meet an American colleague in Singapore and he told me Chicago has the best Pizza in US....if I ever end up in Chicago, I'm definitely going to check out their pizza

304abad89d08bcac4c0.jpg

^^this is ridiculously creative for a good time.

Chicago style pizza is delicious but it's more like a casserole than pizza. NY is the only choice for me, but then again, it's pretty much the only option here so that's not surprising. Been going to the same NY style place since I was a kid and accept no substitutes.

this is kinda weird - I meet an American colleague in Singapore and he told me Chicago has the best Pizza in US....if I ever end up in Chicago, I'm definitely going to check out their pizza

That's VERY subjective. ;) I like Chicago style pizza, but I prefer New York style. But if I had my choice, it would be Naples pizza. :D

Joe Momma's pizza in tulsa oklahoma! Our staff make just about every kind, and we've been on Man vs. Food a couple times for our incinerator challenge.

kuma's is definitely happening, but I also have to get some pizza.
I think we'll do kuma's friday around noon when we get to chicago and we'll do pizza saturday after the show