Chicago Powerfest Schedule/Ticket Info

Chris Lotesto

Uncle Fester
Aug 6, 2004
www.ionvein.com
Tickets are now available for Chicago Powerfest 2006 via www.ChicagoPowerfest.com. The two-day passes are $50, and there will only be 600 made available to the public. Accepted methods of payment will be Paypal or money order. Tickets will also be made available at select Chicagoland locations for local attendees within the next couple weeks.

The fourth annual festival, which features both veteran and up-and-coming bands from various sub-genres of metal, will take place on Friday, April 7 and Saturday, April 8 at Mr. Kelley's Music Box (18+ event) in Chicago Heights, IL.

Each night's schedule is as follows:

Friday, April 7:

ELDRITCH 12:00 - close
BIOMECHANICAL 10:30 - 11:40
AGENT STEEL 9:20 - 10:10
GRACEPOINT 8:20 - 9:00
WITHERING SOUL 7:30 - 8:00

Saturday, April 8:

MORGANA LEFAY
12:10 - close
NOCTURNAL RITES 10:20 - 11:50
ION VEIN 9:20 - 10:00
TWELFTH GATE 8:20 - 9:00
MIRROR BLACK 7:30 - 8:00

Audio samples, hotel information and additional event details can also be found at www.ChicagoPowerfest.com.

WOOHOO!!! Got my tix early this morning!!:headbang:
This is gonna be one helluva weekend!!
See you all there!!
~Annie

:OMG: Talk about things being difficult, I got off work and came on and didn't give up this time ... So here I am ;) ... Thanks for the info this morning, I really appreciate it ... The pre party is a must .:kickass: ... So keep me up to date ... :worship:

Advance two-day pass sales will end on Thursday, April 6th, at 6pm EST
and tickets purchased after March 26th will be “will call” only. Single day
walk-ups will be allowed at $35 per day, and two-day passes will be
available at the door on Friday, April 7th, for $60.

Please keep in mind that the show will sell out at 600, so you may
run the risk of not getting in if you choose to wait until day of show.

Ouch..... I have to say that this is a pretty Skinny festival :S....... veryfew big names...
Anyhoo.... I hope you guys that go leave us some reports on how the bands were.

Perhaps the "names" aren't there but the hunger and intensity
will be....I guarantee the fest will be worth every penny, no one
will leave disappointed and many will be very sorry they missed
this.

I think the bands that are playing this year are amazing. Every year I go to this festival, I find a new favorite band haha. Chris and Rob always know how to put a killer festival on, and to get killer bands. The best thing about these festivals is that it showcases some up and coming bands, along with some big name bands. This gives fans of metal an outlet to see some bands that they might not have seen before, or maybe not taken the chance on. Trust me, everyone of these festivals I've been to has never dissappointed myself, or anyone I've talked to. So if some people are worried because they don't see the biggest names in metal right now, trust me these bands will probably be the biggest names in metal soon. Chris and Rob know how to pick 'em. :headbang:

Lakrits Fresh said:
Ouch..... I have to say that this is a pretty Skinny festival :S....... veryfew big names...
Anyhoo.... I hope you guys that go leave us some reports on how the bands were.

Hmmmmmm... I think when these are names of bands that play a ton of the European festivals including Wacken, Gods of Metal, Sweden Rock, Rock Hard, etc... that's about as big as you get for non-mainstream metal. Especially when these fests get between 10,000 to 40,000 people in attendance. :saint: