Chicago Powerfest tickets for sale..

eppst1

Mar 18, 2002
Ohio
www.eppst1.com
Due to work related activites (I will be leaving for Japan on the 9th of April) I will not be able to attend the festivites this year and was wondering if anyone would be intersed in buying my tickets.

I have 2 for sale and will sell them both for $60 - It cost me $70.

If you are intersted, please send an email to eppst1@yahoo.com.

Thanks...

Ed

MetalRose said:
I was planning on buying some at the door... I'll be needing at least two. :) Yeah, I'm a little late on getting them, but hell, that's the way I am. :)

-Metal

I'm glad you're going! What hotel is the prefered one for the fest?
Hey, buy your tickets now, they're only sold in advance. All tickets ordered between now and the first day of the show will be held for pickup at the front door.

I have a friend that is tagging along with us at the last minute, he could use a ticket.

~Tammy Z~

booB said:
daaamn... and I thought I had a long drive from Cleveland...

ONE WEEK!!!!!!!!!! Who's psyched??

Well, I sure am! Morgana Lefay will be a treat to see! I'm also very excited for Tad Morose, Ion Vein, and Imagika. I haven't checked out the other bands, but I'm certain that I'll like them, just like with bands I don't know prior to ProgPower.

~Tammy Z~
p.s. One of the organizers e-mailed me some full-page & 4up fliers to advertize for the fest. If anyone would like them, please let me know, I'll forward them to you :)