Chicago Ticket Pre-Sale

RuinerXL

Demon of the Fall
Dec 10, 2002
Chicago, IL
www.myspace.com
Apparently a bunch of people know about the pre-sale tomorrow, does anyone know if we'll need a password or something to be able to buy tickets? If you have any information, please please please PLEASE let me know. Thanks a lot.

I just found out that you WILL need a passcode to get into the presale tomorrow, although I have no idea what it is. I DO know how to get it though, you have to go to http://www.hob.com/ and sign up for their e-mailing program, and you'll be emailed the passcode. Although I'm not sure how long it will take, I was told by a representative during a call I made that it may take until Thursday. Please, if ANYONE knows the passcode (on the mailing program or otherwise), be gracious and let the Chicago Opeth fans in on it. We will love you forever. Thanks!

Password...hmmmm. That's no good. I would hope that they'd send the password soon, but I really can't see it selling out that quickly. It's not a matter of getting "good seats" since it's gen. admin. but ensuring that it wouldn't sell out too quickly. I must see Opeth. :)

I snatched me up five of them bad boys. One of my guests may not be able to make it into Chicago, so I'll probably place it on Ebay if, no, when the show sells out.

I'll see you all there. :headbang: