children of bodom in india

Status
Not open for further replies.

stabbed.!!!

a pro headbanger NEO
Jan 18, 2010
metaltown, india
well, this is truth and final you rocks:headbang:
i am from India i don't thinks so there are so much fans i am having your whole discography except different from my friend (his having 1.32TB data of metal world and he listen for 14 hrs. continous:OMG:)
this a small request to you to come India in future there are lots of fans waiting for you:worship::worship:

Conduct/Etiquette
Kind sirs, how might I behave myself?
Be yourself. There are very few rules of conduct here, most of which are outlined in detail below. Follow them, show due respect to the band that provides you with the opportunity to post on this board, as well as their fans, and you’ll have no troubles here. Although, along with such glorious freedom, often comes insensitivity, political incorrectness, offensive language/behavior and a general disregard for all things persnickety. Be prepared to deal with such things. Keep in mind, unless you are being a fool, most jabbing and harshness is in jest, and not to be taken seriously. Flame wars will be deleted, unless it is very entertaining. Threads flaming the band or specific person just to get a rise out of them will be deleted. There will be no discussion about the bands personal lives, their relationships, and what not. Qualifying threads will be deleted. About quoting Children Of Bodom songs - if you quote bodom, and really mean it, you derserve all the flaming you get, and I will not delete it. I may lock it after some time, but quoting bodom songs is another reason a lot of people don't come to/stay in this forum. Your post will be deleted or edited to a embarassing comment about yourself. The bunny thing has gotten out of hand, and is completely stupid. Bunny stuff will be edited out of posts. "Come to my city" threads will be deleted, but some posts will be allowed, though not in the "Ask Janne" thread. Do not spam my board, it will be deleted on sight. Pre-release rips, download links, and other "piracy" advocacy will be deleted on site. No, I'm not anti piracy, just don't do it on this Message Board.

Before creating a new thread, read the "Read This First" - Thread please.

I regret that this was the first topic I opened after being few days away from the forum...

Status
Not open for further replies.