Children Of Bodom - Led By The Reaper is Online!!!

TheEmperor

Depraved
Dec 12, 2001
Luzern, Switzerland
hello everybody!

Just wanted to tell you that my new website, Children Of Bodom - Led By The Reaper is online!!!

Check it out at http://www.childrenofbodom.ch.vu

It's online since about 5 minutes so hurry if you want to be the first! ;)

please note that the site is made for Netscape 4.7 or IE 4 and higher at 1024x768! otherwise you'll get problems.

I'd be glad about guestbook entries and some feedback!

Let yourself lead by The Reaper!

thank you for your feedback! :) well yeah I tried to keep it as organized and user friendly as possible. This is not easy, but I think it's really not bad ;)

and yeah because of the pictures, I could send them to you of course if you want them

Great site! I left my thoughts in the guestbook...
I'm looking at the html of your site at the moment, it's quite easy and the result is beautiful.
My only remark is that the live and misc - menu's aren't visable, and someone with a regular mouse can't access them, so I suggest you get rid of the black frame at the bottem.

:cool:

Originally posted by humus666
Great site! I left my thoughts in the guestbook...
I'm looking at the html of your site at the moment, it's quite easy and the result is beautiful.
My only remark is that the live and misc - menu's aren't visable, and someone with a regular mouse can't access them, so I suggest you get rid of the black frame at the bottem.

thanks everybody for your feedback!
do you have 800x600 that the live and misc menu's arent visible? with 1024x768 they should be visible actually.
and thank you for your guestbook entry :)

I have a 17" screen, but I prefer 800x600. I'm used to it so I don't want to change, otherwise I should reconfigure some games...
hey! I'm a lazy bastard!

Originally posted by humus666

well i can't get rid of the black frame at the bottom, because if I would, the biography text for example would go until the bottom of the browser, and that wouldn't look very nice! but anyway, with 1024x768 you shouldn't have any problems :D