Children Of Bodom on Stepmania AGAIN!!

Chairman Kaga

Jan 23, 2007
Los Angeles
For those of you who have been here since April, you might remember that I created a bunch of CoB stepmania files. Well guess what? I updated it with Six new songs!!!
If you enjoy CoB and Stepmania then you can enjoy these!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9FX3R3ST

There is a readme included for those who are intrested, lol.:kickass:

The stages are very hard, cause I designed them for people who think they can move their fingers like Alexi Laiho on the fretboard or Janne on the keyboard.:kickass:
if you can... post either videos on youtube or pictures to prove how well you did.

Songlist:
---old songs---
1.Living Dead Beat
2.Towards Dead End
3.Needled 24/7
4.Every Time I Die

---new songs---
5.Lake Bodom
6.Downfall
7.Children Of Bodom
8.Children Of Decadence
9.Are You Dead Yet?
10.Sixpounder

Some of the songs have more than 1 difficulty, but all songs have a "challenge" difficulty. "Challenge" difficulty is the hardest difficulty. So if you can beat all the songs in "Challenge" difficulty, i'm be fucking amazed.

Edit: If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

haha nice, but i never understood why people would want to make phisical effort while playing videogames :p

Thanks again XD When you had those original ones, I tried too hard to master them. They were easier on 1.5-3 speed

Thanks again XD When you had those original ones, I tried too hard to master them. They were easier on 1.5-3 speed

Lol yeah.:kickass:
This version is even harder btw (if you play the songs in challenge difficulty)
This time show some pics or something on how well you did.:kickass:

Edit: i also edited some of the old songs. you might notice when you try em.

You can play songs in hard mode to start? I thought it was like Guitar Hero, there's a bunch of song that you keep masterizing throught the levels, than in level "Medium" it mean you played the song 2 times, and in hard mod you are used to it so it's easier than just start the song with a big bunch of arrow going everywhere.

woohoo. im glad theres finally a ddr thread. anyway ive beaten all of these on challenge. actually i got a AA on all of them, even though they are pretty badly off synch. who made these? they arent very good. anyway...ill post some videos soon. yes im a nerd. i dont care XD

left right left right left right left right left right left right left right left right left right

ahahah yeah. Well I work a lot and i'm extremely busy with all kinds of personal bullshit. So I kind of made those files with a bit of haste.:kickass: It's not like that on all parts of any song anyways.
It's better than nothing imo though.