Chimaira Kit gog. files??

Does anyone have or could possibly make up some gog. files of the Chimaira Kit posted on the therecordingart.com site?? That would rock to the utmost amount possible...

heres the link if needed --->

http://www.therecordingart.com/Samples/DrumSamples/Kits/ChimairaKit/

Uhm, for 50 Euros/h, I'll do it for you ...

... I mean, geez, if you want to use a GOG file you need Drumagog and if you have Drumagog why is it so hard to make them yourself?

Unless you are just a lazy ass ...
... or a lazy ass who has the pirated copy of Drumagog without a manual
... or a lazy ass who has the pirated copy of Drumagog and is too dumb to read the manual.

In either case it's 50€/h and I think it'll take me 5h minimum!

Those aren't the Chimaira samples. I believe those are Trivium of which they have been made into gogs plenty of times. I believe Andy only hosted the Chimaira tom samples.

Uhm, for 50 Euros/h, I'll do it for you ...

... I mean, geez, if you want to use a GOG file you need Drumagog and if you have Drumagog why is it so hard to make them yourself?

Unless you are just a lazy ass ...
... or a lazy ass who has the pirated copy of Drumagog without a manual
... or a lazy ass who has the pirated copy of Drumagog and is too dumb to read the manual.

In either case it's 50€/h and I think it'll take me 5h minimum!

I think somebody needs a hug... haha... I was more so just wondering if someone had already made gog. files or if they had been posted before... I was joking about someone actually making them up for free... But some people have that "can-do" and or "go get em" attitude and may be inspired to make them... But alas my lazy ass doesnt have the time or desire too... I actually already made gogs. of the toms previously so I really am just looking for the snare and kick... sidenote: How much is 50 euros in American $$ nowadays??

But some people have that "can-do" and or "go get em" attitude and may be inspired to make them... But alas my lazy ass doesnt have the time or desire too...

now THATS an attitue that'll get you flamed on every forum, be it here, gearslutz or fucken tabcrawler- and probably wont get you much in life either.

ALAS, are those samples trivium or chimaira? the pot has been stirred now...

now THATS an attitue that'll get you flamed on every forum, be it here, gearslutz or fucken tabcrawler- and probably wont get you much in life either.

ALAS, are those samples trivium or chimaira? the pot has been stirred now...

Im just joking around... Like I said I already goged up the tom files I was just wondering if anyone had posted gog. files of the snare and kick... I just enjoy saying "can-do"... But yea I'm pretty sure they are the Chimaira samples... Never heard them referred to or labeled as the Trivium samples...

Those are just the samples Andy created for the forum... not from any Chimaira or Trivium album. Only the Chimaira toms were ever posted and I've never heard anything about Trivium samples. Those are the same samples we've had for years...