Chinese Democracy full album stream

UuUuRRRRGH :ill:

What a piece of SHIIITTT, jesus christ. I'm not saying this to sound cool or anything, but i listened to the whole thing and this is the most repulsive cancerous fart i've ever heard. Awful. My left testicle hurts.

I reckon I could come up with around 1000 albums I'd rather listen to before this. I will probably give it a chance one day, but that day will be quite some time away.

I heard it again, I will go this far: It's worse than St Anger :erk:

"A masterpiece 15 years in the making!" ... "From the genius musician Axl Rose" ...

I LOVE the hype! It just makes this epically bad album even better! It makes it not just bad but pure retardation! I want to own it just so I can say that I own the most retarded album in history!

They finally released their album? I always thought it was just a rumor.

Someone have to tell me it's a great album, otherwise I close the book for G&R.

Go and close it man.

I went on the Dr Pepper website and I'll get my coupon in 4-6 weeks in the mail... this is bullshit! I want my Dr Pepper today. :(

Go and close it man.

I went on the Dr Pepper website and I'll get my coupon in 4-6 weeks in the mail... this is bullshit! I want my Dr Pepper today. :(

Wait?! Is that thing that they give free Dr Pepper like they promised? That's pretty damn awesome.

And oh, I haven't heard the album, maybe I'll check some songs if I feel like it.

E: I'd say that you Americans should hurry if want the Dr Pepper. You have less than 19 hours of time left to get the coupon!
http://www.drpepper.com/freeDrPepper/?icamp=hp_dpfree_coupon

I've listened again, and the bloom is rapidly falling off the rose (pun intended). Maybe I was just a little too excited.

The solos are good though, but how can one tell if its Buckethead or Ron Thal planying...