Chinese Democracy is out...

I'm waiting for my Free Dr. Pepper I was promised. Everyone in the world gets one free can of Dr. Pepper since the album is comming out lol

I wouldn't drink a free dr. pepper unless you payed me, this record will be the biggest disappointment of the past decade, which means every 10 year old is doomed

why? caase it can only disappoint after these years? because g'n'r is useless anyway?

I never cared about them so it doesn't bother me.. just curious.

Oh man! I love the hype! This is epically retarded! I want to own just so I can say that I own the most retarded album in history!

DIdn't leak really, it was Axl (or so it is said) who leaked it to check how the reactions where. Only selected songs came out, like IRS, BETTER and 3 more..or so.

Anyhoo, think it sounds very good. I never used to be a fan, but I with time I feel Guns'N'Roses have shown to have an unique sound which I some years back suddenly realized that I missed. This album has a LOT of great songs..the myspace sound quality is crap of course.

Already ordered it.

ANd yes, it's always fun to see how hated Axl Rose is. That's the sure sign of success btw.
I do think Axl should have called Guns'n'roses, The Axl Rose Band by now...but what the heck..

DIdn't leak really, it was Axl (or so it is said) who leaked it to check how the reactions where. Only selected songs came out, like IRS, BETTER and 3 more..or so.
then how did I get 14 songs?

lol lets be honest after 15 years or whatever of making this album it should be the greatest masterpiece known to man, his lifes work and magnum opus, but lets face it, sxel rose isnt that great a musician and im willing to bet this will be the shittiest album ever heard

lol lets be honest after 15 years or whatever of making this album it should be the greatest masterpiece known to man, his lifes work and magnum opus, but lets face it, sxel rose isnt that great a musician and im willing to bet this will be the shittiest album ever heard

Oh so negative...haha..listen to it then...