Choices, Choices...

OK, I'd recommend you to eye the Poison Godmachine, isn't DHIADW too colourfull?... (and there no lots, where's The River Dragon...)

for me, I could never wear that Dead Heart shirt. I don't wear things that stand out that much, that has way too much color.

Poison God Machine would be a cool choice.

I would go with DNB

hey karmy where'd you get the DH hoodie?? i was gonna get one at their show but didn't have enough money and had to settle for the river dragon girly shirt.....but if there's any place that sells that hoodie i want to know!

In a record store near where I live...
The guy that worked there had "a few contacts", so i asked he he could fix some nevermore stuff for me.... and.. well... here I am. With the hoodie.

Chrome: My ones blue on both sides... there are faces on the back... but their all blue so they dont stick out that much.

I want some of those Blind Guardian shirts, they are so fucking badass.

NEvermores poison god shirt along with dead heart look best in me penguin opinion

i actually like the dreaming neon black one too

but why does nevermore use a korn-type font

and on a related note, why does warrel twist his head when playing live like the jon guy from korn

AND, why in the chat did warrel say that korns latest CD is okay at best

.......i think warrel may be a closet korn fan

i also think Im going way off topic

ummm

NP:the passenger

Originally posted by ct_thrash
i have the BG a night at the opera shirt....yeah badass!! woo hoo!!

Did you see the shirts on that site?
That imaginations shirt is so freaking cool, its like "WHOA!"

And all the shirts with dragons are just megacool

Im still fucking pissed that they had NO guardian merch when they came to toronto.

ARGH!!!!!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: