Choirs of the Eye at 7pm in a record store in Jackson MS.

ChromeLife

askew
Oct 24, 2001
Atlanta, GA
So I convinced my boss that we should enlighten the customers and play some quality music during store hours sat. night. Also he just wanted to hear the album.

At around 7 we put it on... A lot of old people left the store during marathon... but other than that everyone was pretty cool and uncomplainy. Some guy asked me why we werent bumpin the new Ludacriss album.... I told him my boss was letting me play proper music... he just kinda took my word that I knew better than him.. it was funneh.

It prompted many many strange looks, and a couple people me thinks are gonna come in and pick it up (or at least they said they were!,) and my boss loved it, and will most definitly be getting it.

Made work totally tolerable!

ChromeLife said:
Two... people say stuff like that a lot and never do though... but we will see... I am certainly pushing it!
That's really cool, though. Did they just come up to you (unprovoked) and say "hey, this is a cool CD. what is it? I want it!"

Firedwarf said:
That's really cool, though. Did they just come up to you (unprovoked) and say "hey, this is a cool CD. what is it? I want it!"
One of them was a metal customer who is pretty regular. The other was a new person who just asked about it... It was during A Pitcher of Summer.

Oh man I was going to go over to Jackson on Saturday and get the album.
But I got tied up, almost literally, with football and other things.
I special ordered the album almost two weeks ago so if it's not in tomorrow, I'll be like :mad: and the probably like :puke:
And if they do have it I'll be like :kickass: minus the foamy beer, just the hand in the air and the convulsions