Chris Broderick Here!!!!

Jun 26, 2004
Hey Everyone,

I just wanted to apologize for not responding as much as I have in the past. I am trying to get down all these songs so I don't suck to bad on stage Ahahha!!!!!

I will get back to you guys when I get some time.
Chris.

No apologies needed Chris - I'm sure we all know you have alot on "your plate" right now & only more to come. I haven't heard as of yet if you will be @ Namm 08' or not for sure, but I'm sure I can speak for most - you can always make it up to your legions of devoted fans by posting some Namm footage again like last year ( ha! ).

Hi Chris! Congrats for your new Megadeth spot! I was wondering if your new job will effect what equipment you will be using on tour with Megadeth. I am positive that you are still using ENGL Amplifiers, since they are being very supportive of you, but other companies you have endorsed haven't seem to show support yet. I have read rumors that you are switching to Dean Guitars. Is that true? I feel that anything you use will be good, so if you stick with Ibanez, that's great, if you switch to Dean, that's great. Either way, I think you should end up getting a signature guitar.
By the way, when I first heard that Megadeth had a new guitarist, I admit I was curious. I also admit that when I first read that article, I had never heard of you. However, immediately after reading the article, I looked up videos of you on YouTube, and was immediately blown away! I can truthfully say that you are quite easily the best guitarist that has ever been in Megadeth. I cannot wait to hear you perform Hangar 18, it seems to have your playing styles all over it. I also hope that Megadeth will come to Hawaii some time. Cant wait for your first album with Megadeth. I will definately buy it on release date.:headbang::worship:

Thanks Everyone,

I am getting ready to leave for the first show and have a bunch of mundane things to do still (packing sucks!!!) but over all I am ready to hit the road. I hope I can post on tour from time to time and keep in the loop on my forum. I've been hitting the songs pretty hard, I like playing the solo to Hanger 18 (you gotta love a challenge). Jeff Loomis and I were also talking about the solo to Holy Wars which has it's own challenges. I didn't make it to NAMM this year but the time was well used. Anyway I'm not much for rambling but I wanted to leave a quick post before I take off.

Take care, Chris.:headbang: