Christmas wishes!

Aeonblade

Dec 2, 2005
Yeah, it's early, but everyone generally knows what they're getting long before December 24th. So why not bring in some red and green to this dark blue board?! Yeah, I suck. I always get giddy talking about Christmas, the music, the snow, the atmosphere, damn, it's a black metal orgasm. So just post what you asked for if you care to, or just talk about the season to be jolly and cold. Happy holidays!!

What I'll getting...

Electric Tears - Buckethead
Kileidoscalp - Buckethead
The Elder - Kiss
Queen - Queen II
Some clothes
The internet, finally

Not much, but it'll do.

A Xmas thread eh? To contribute to it, I'll say that what I'm looking forward to the most is some free time to relax a bit and to be able to finally put this workhorse of a year that was 2006, to rest. Also, I'll admit I feel that I don't read nearly as much as I should, and so I'm making a new years resolution to read more in 2007 (I may even start a 'Now Reading' Thread :p ). I am hoping to receive that recent biography on the original Black Sabbath called "Rat Salad" and also the most recent book/biography about David Suzuki (the environmentalist, not the guitarist for Vital Remains). + Beers from around the world! Ha, that's all! Beers, books and time and xmas in the Ontario north!!! :kickass:

:)

since i'm in highschool, i'll be looking forward to the time off as well. :p
also hoping to get the TASCAM TNT bundle box (TASCAM TNT Bundle Box) from my parents, as well as some CDs i've been wanting.

it's still pretty early, but now that i think about it iiim reallly looking forward to the christmas holidays!

oh man, I need this 2 week vacation Majorly! so much garbage is going on this time of year and some time to relax is definatly at the top of my list.

other than that I'm just looking forward to getting a few new cd's:

Agalloch- Ashes Against the Grain
Vintersorg- Cosmic Genesis
Daylight Dies- Dismantling Devotion

I really dont know. I was thinking about new keyboards, like Korgs music workstation, but since I tend to do everything MIDI anyway I dont need it so much. Maybe just cash then.

A Xmas thread eh? To contribute to it, I'll say that what I'm looking forward to the most is some free time to relax a bit and to be able to finally put this workhorse of a year that was 2006, to rest. Also, I'll admit I feel that I don't read nearly as much as I should, and so I'm making a new years resolution to read more in 2007 (I may even start a 'Now Reading' Thread :p ). I am hoping to receive that recent biography on the original Black Sabbath called "Rat Salad" and also the most recent book/biography about David Suzuki (the environmentalist, not the guitarist for Vital Remains). + Beers from around the world! Ha, that's all! Beers, books and time and xmas in the Ontario north!!! :kickass:

I saw David Suzuki live actually this year, he came and spoke. Was really amazing. My family has his book, I haven't read it, but its jam packed, REALLY interesting guy.

As for Christmas, I'm not asking for much, though I do want to get a new amp cause the one I have now is terrible... what else... just some random things, like guitar strings, a few CDs and stuff. Unfortunately I have a ton of work to do over the holidays... but meh. I'll find time to relax.