Chuck Billy on 107.7 The Bone tonight, 3/21/08

Cool:headbang:
Did he play "the evil has landed"?
(Some of you may understand why I asked for that song specific)

I listened to part of the show, but not all of it since it was on so late from where I live. They played More Than Meets The Eye which I didn't listen to, and I heard 2 interview parts. They did say they would play other "unreleased" songs later, but they didn't say which one's.

Chuck said they signed a two record deal, so apparently they have fulfilled half of their contract already. That was the only new info I heard, maybe somebody that listened to the whole program could fill us in on the rest.

Hey guys they played The Evil has Landed and Henchmen Ride I missed Evil has Landed Henchmen Ride really reminded me of Into The Pit a crap load it was a pretty cool song plus Chuck talked about a big ass tour they have planed for the Summer It was Heaven and Hell,Judas Preist and Testament and then he said on the off dates they are going to d a bunch of shows with motorhead.The thing that made me very happy is the set list has changed he said they will be playing stuff from The Gathering and Demonic and when I heard that I shit my self.