Chuck Schuldiner 1st anniversary 12/13/01 - 12/13/02

HUNGER OF THE UNDEAD

BRINGER OF TORTURE
May 20, 2002
Rhode Island, USA
Visit site
Of all the metal musicians I have ever met, Chuck was one of the very coolest. Chuck was always for the fans and never had any bullshit attitude. He was always so genuine on stage as well as off...never a phony. His live performances were always amazing to say the least.
I was fortunate enough to be able to lend a very small creative hand to his "metal crusade" fan club and treasure the memories, letters, gifts and everything else that was connected with that time.
RIP Chuck...true metal brother...I miss you...we all miss you.

:(

yeah i remember that day well the day that i read about chuck's departure, my eyes had filled with tears, and today i feel the same.........i never saw death live, but i love every record, i had the cahnce to see it in Chile but i was so tired, damm job if i culd turn back time, well but we have some good news, acording to chuck's mom the control denied new record is close to us, long live metal master!!!!!!!!!!!! as he always said let the metal flow, yeah metal flow through our hearts and veins!!!!!!!!!!!!!
we miss you
we miss you talent
we miss your pro attitude
rip master

He was indeed something special, very few musicians that I know had the impact on music and peoples lives and very few were as down to earth and responsible as Chuck :( I still remember when I found out that he died (if i'm not mistaken I found that out the day he died :( ) I was shocked and went to emptywords and stared for a couple of minutes at the main page in disbeleif :( he truly was a pro-musician and will be missed.

His legacy and music will live on forever :(

Hail to Chuck Schuldiner!! Hail to Metal Brothers and Metal Sisters worldwide!!!

In my opinion the first year of having that someone not there is both discomforting and weird. I still go to my step-mom's house expecting to see my father there. Just like some fans may wait the year still expecting Chuck or someone else of the like to turn out another record. It's hard 'cause you're used to hear of or from them and keep tabs on how they are doing.

Same experience here - great guy...
@ultimate_symphony: the news came out on the 15th, and i too just stared at emptywords.org in disbelief and cried:(

I thought I was the only one remembering (been posting too) but here on UM I finally found a few threads for him.

Chuck, I miss ya, rest in peace bro! I'm still so sad.... :'(

:D thanks for the correction :headbang: that feeling was weird, I don't know why the hell I went to that page that day but when I found that out I was real sad. I'm glad more people feel the same way for Chuck, don't let his music die :headbang: