Chuck Schuldiner - Rest in peace dude.

RETIREDTrapped

New Metal Member
Sep 12, 2001
From www.Emptywords.org

Today we have to give you the saddest news ever. Chuck lost the fight for his life on December 13 2001 at 4 PM EST. We are all in shock and despite any expectations we had, we can't believe that this is really happening.

A farewell word has been posted on the memorial page. Needless to say, we will continue with EmptyWords to honor Chuck's memory, and the memory of the wonderful music he shared with us all.

The sitekeepers, December 15 2001

Rest in peace Chuck, your music is forever.

Chuck was my "intro" to extreme metal. On a whim I bought "FATE" one day and could not believe my ears. Never had I heard such powerful music played so well. I ended up buying all 7 studio albums and I listen to them till this day. I also liked the "Control Denied" album and was listening to it just an hour ago, before I knew he passed on. The man did it his way, and never sold out. R.I.P. Chuck. :cry:

I'm speechless. This is so wrong. A young guy like him has to give away his life. Gee. What is this life about afterall? :mad: :(
Rest in peace Chuck. You will remain in my heart forever and thanks to the seven great albums.

Now playing Death for the memory of Chuck Schuldiner.

I just woke up to hear one of my friends tell me that, and I am completely speechless. I am about to cry. That is such a shame that he had to go so soon, but his music will forever be with us. RIP, Chuck. :cry: