Chuck's Guitars.

It seems to me that Chuck played two BC Rich Stealth (one green and one black) and a Mockingbird (black I think) with fixed bridge and custom pick-ups.

He was a testimonial for BC Rich and so he officially played only BC Rich. His favourite guitar should have been give to his nephew.

More info on www.emptywords.org

(I'm italian, so I hope you forgive me for my english ;)

He was an adamant user of the dimarzio X2N pick up.

The stealth model is now only available second hand or as a custom shop product

breeding death said:
Well, u can buy a stealth...just buy a jackson warrior and change to a bc.rich neck :worship:

:) haha, I have already a Jackson warriormg right now, i will change the pickups to active emgs or DimarzioX2N i cant decide(It has emg-hz s on it) (change the floyd aswell btw) after that i might check that out dude:Spin:

Md Player said:
:) haha, I have already a Jackson warriormg right now, i will change the pickups to active emgs or DimarzioX2N i cant decide(It has emg-hz s on it) (change the floyd aswell btw) after that i might check that out dude:Spin:

nice nice...i vote for the x2n just to get the schuldiner style..more respect :D

btw, change the floyd to what? i am not an expert on tremolos but isnt there only 1 model of floyd rose type? o_O

breeding death said:
nice nice...i vote for the x2n just to get the schuldiner style..more respect :D

btw, change the floyd to what? i am not an expert on tremolos but isnt there only 1 model of floyd rose type? o_O

Yeah, your right on that one:headbang: but you know its hard to chose since i havent got a chance to use them both and decide without trying X2N :)

I meant changing to floyd to Original floydrose.There isnt one type of it.Original floydrose is better than lisenced floydrose as you can guess(Rightnow there is LicensedFloydrose on my guitar,Jackson style).Original has more durability and stays in tune well, for the floydtricks:)

Md Player said:
Yeah, your right on that one:headbang: but you know its hard to chose since i havent got a chance to use them both and decide without trying X2N :)

I meant changing to floyd to Original floydrose.There isnt one type of it.Original floydrose is better than lisenced floydrose as you can guess(Rightnow there is LicensedFloydrose on my guitar,Jackson style).Original has more durability and stays in tune well, for the floydtricks:)

y, It's hard to choose....i cannot even imagine how it's like :ill:

oh, what's the difference between 'em?, other sort of material its made of? well...i dont know and i dont have to know cuz i only play non-tremolo...i like easy intonation + the sustain last forever...and i play most rhytm i guess.

sorry for my bad english...:loco:

breeding death said:
y, It's hard to choose....i cannot even imagine how it's like :ill:

oh, what's the difference between 'em?, other sort of material its made of? well...i dont know and i dont have to know cuz i only play non-tremolo...i like easy intonation + the sustain last forever...and i play most rhytm i guess.

Yes actually it has more quality and you can do lot vai-like tricks:)(high notes and weird voices :)) and on lisenced floyd you can break it while trying to that stuff if you know what i mean.I dont know if i managed to explique:D

breeding death said:
sorry for my bad english...:loco:

No Man, its fine dont worry:headbang:

Sounds cool, dont u have to change strings pretty often if u use it alot...?

I'm in to buy a new guitar, My budget is on 550-650$ and i really need some help finding the right one, there's thousand of excellent guitars out there but it is so hard to choose.

And i rather choose one with a fixed bridge.
The nicest i've found so far is the LTD mh-250...+ it got neck-thru body.
What u think about that one?

breeding death said:
Sounds cool, dont u have to change strings pretty often if u use it alot...?

I'm in to buy a new guitar, My budget is on 550-650$ and i really need some help finding the right one, there's thousand of excellent guitars out there but it is so hard to choose.

And i rather choose one with a fixed bridge.
The nicest i've found so far is the LTD mh-250...+ it got neck-thru body.
What u think about that one?

Not exactly but yes.You dont have to change the strings often but its tru that it gets old bit more.I use 0.10 stings and is not problem.

I understand you having difficulties about buying guitar.I did a lot of things(Looked diffirent brands,B.C Rich,Jakson,ESP)and even bought one at ebay(m-1000) but there was these shipping problem so i wasnt be able to buy one at internet.I was looking to Ltd m-1000 but since you want a fixed bridge ıt doesnt fit.Anyway ESP s and ltd s are very good guitars.Theyre very good quality,i didnt try out the mh-250 but if i remember the prices correct you can buy a better model in mh series.But i recommend you to take a look all the models and if there is a possibility,go to an esp dealer and try the guitars.

PS:Eventually:) i found Jackson Warrior WRMG in my country and bought it,now i totally love it.You can ceheck out the Jacksons aswell

Md Player said:
Not exactly but yes.You dont have to change the strings often but its tru that it gets old bit more.I use 0.10 stings and is not problem.

I understand you having difficulties about buying guitar.I did a lot of things(Looked diffirent brands,B.C Rich,Jakson,ESP)and even bought one at ebay(m-1000) but there was these shipping problem so i wasnt be able to buy one at internet.I was looking to Ltd m-1000 but since you want a fixed bridge ıt doesnt fit.Anyway ESP s and ltd s are very good guitars.Theyre very good quality,i didnt try out the mh-250 but if i remember the prices correct you can buy a better model in mh series.But i recommend you to take a look all the models and if there is a possibility,go to an esp dealer and try the guitars.

PS:Eventually:) i found Jackson Warrior WRMG in my country and bought it,now i totally love it.You can ceheck out the Jacksons aswell

Kk,sounds nice. I'm really getting into these tremolo ones now, i gotta admit that with a tremolo u get a whole different guitar.
(i did see some Steve Vai videos):headbang:

So now, the guitar i am hunting for now is one with a real bridge.
But i am still in a paradox here. The ones who really attracts me is LTD M-200fm, Ibanez rgt42dxfm (doesnt exist in sweden :/ ) both are neck-thrus but to bad the the rgt doesnt even shipment to the shitty country i live in cuz directly when i saw it on ibanez website i fell in love .:p

But rg350ex is avaible here. and i dont know if the tremolo has the same quality. I think it has has bolt-on construction but it works.
Anyway...I dont have the ability to look at anyone in real time so thats make this even harder :(

hmm, i dont know...the body shape is maybe to extreme for me :D

:worship:
breeding death said:
Kk,sounds nice. I'm really getting into these tremolo ones now, i gotta admit that with a tremolo u get a whole different guitar.
(i did see some Steve Vai videos):headbang:

So now, the guitar i am hunting for now is one with a real bridge.
But i am still in a paradox here. The ones who really attracts me is LTD M-200fm, Ibanez rgt42dxfm (doesnt exist in sweden :/ ) both are neck-thrus but to bad the the rgt doesnt even shipment to the shitty country i live in cuz directly when i saw it on ibanez website i fell in love .:p

But rg350ex is avaible here. and i dont know if the tremolo has the same quality. I think it has has bolt-on construction but it works.
Anyway...I dont have the ability to look at anyone in real time so thats make this even harder :(

hmm, i dont know...the body shape is maybe to extreme for me :D

Hmmm,Indeed m-200fm is good and like i said before it has an upper model m-1000fm(Deluxe) you can check it out if you havent.I used ibanez rg series guitars and i think theyre very good if the music that you want to play fits
BUT,dont buy a korean made ibanez,definitely buy a japan made theyre so much better in longtime.This is important.
(I must admit that i am very surprised to see your shipment issues.You live in Sweden goddamit!:headbang::Spin:)
Like i said before i tried rg350ex but i think korean made ones not worth its price so if its japan might buy it.And the tremolo style of ibanez s is not the the same flody style but it its fantastic.And even better...

Haha,no worries man everone has a different taste u know

Keepp it fuckin heavy:headbang::wave:

breeding death said:
Well, u can buy a stealth...just buy a jackson warrior and change to a bc.rich neck :worship:
What the hell r u telling this guy to do, it's a real carnage to th BC RICH.
I'm devoted to BC RICH guitars cos they're the best (rapport qualité prix) and they'r the best looking guitars ever made so I can bear seeing someone suggesting to change a Jakson guitar to make it look like a BC RICH one.
Don't u dare even write it again, it's a chame.:oops:
...Eat smoke and grind
:headbang: