Circle II Circle Confirmed for Graspop Metal Meeting

W.M.D.

Feb 10, 2004
Graspop Metal Meeting Update - Circle II Circle And Others Confirmed

As previously reported, the 2004 Graspop Metal Meeting (www.graspop.com) will take place June 25th - 27th in Dessel, Belgium.

The latest acts confirmed to perform at the festival include: Circle II Circle, WHITE LION, ANATHEMA and CHILDREN OF BODOM.

The festival’s confirmed line-up now includes: WHITE LION, ANATHEMA, CHILDREN OF BODOM, CIRCLE II CIRCLE, IN EXTREMO, EXODUS, ALICE COOPER, CRADLE OF FILTH, EVERGREY, MOTORHEAD, DYING FETUS, DEATH ANGEL, HATEBREED, LIFE OF AGONY, THERION, MY DYING BRIDE, SAXON, JUDAS PRIEST, ANTHRAX, TESTAMENT, QUEENSRYCHE and MALEVOLENT CREATION. More acts will be announced soon.

As previously reported, more than 50 bands will be performing on three stages during the three-day event.

Tickets for all three days will cost 90 euros (all-in ticket: festival, camping and parking). A one-day ticket will cost 35 euros on Friday and 50 euros each on Saturday and Sunday.

Zak Stevens / Circle II Circle will also be Headlining March 6th a 2000 seater in "Emshallon" Munster Germany. Other bands confirmed Epica, End Of Green, Samas, Traum.
:OMG:

Two of us are flying over from Chicago to check out this festival - just got my tix online. The line-up is excellent! It would be perfect if they added Pain of Salvation...but I'm certainly not complaining. Hopefully Circle II Circle's new line-up kicks as much ass as they did at ProgPower, as they stole the weekend in my opinion.

Pat