Circle of Dead Children

Terrifyer

Born to Murder the World
May 23, 2002
Mexico
Visit site
This thread is to appreciate this awesome band.

I think its great how they have progressed with each release, take for example "The Genocide Machine" they added some noise and ambient, and in their lastest album "Human Harvest" the vocal performance by Joe its incredible.

aside from the musical aspect they are also pretty cool guys

:worship:

WIERDEST FUCKING THING EVER. Right as I typed in the ultimate metal address I was thinking about how badass Circle of Dead Children was and how they deserve a thread.

Yes, they rule. I only have the Genocide Machine (original release I must add :loco: ) but I'm sure Human Harvest is awesome too.

i've been listening to them for a couple of years now and really like them.

i've got Exotic Sense Decay, The Genocide Machine and Human Harvest. i think that TGM is my favorite out of all of them. they're definately a band that doesn't get enough play time in my car.

I had always heard that they were just a bland, generic grind band. But now maybe I'll check them out! What would you guys say is the best place to start and would I be able to find it on Soulseek?

jonnykungfu said:
I had always heard that they were just a bland, generic grind band. But now maybe I'll check them out! What would you guys say is the best place to start and would I be able to find it on Soulseek?
you should get The Genocide Machine, and I think you might find it in Soulseek

or get some mp3 off their site

www.circleofdeadchildren.net

I've got everything except Exotic Sense Decay, they are a truly great band. Very possibly my alltime favourite deathgrind. My favourite release has to be Human Harvest, but everything they do is just godlike.

Definately check them out!!

oh yeah forgot to add, Salt Rock Eyes (by CoDC, from Human Harvest) is one of the best deathgrind songs ever. It's so......amazing.

Everyone download it. Now.

Under a Stone said:
The thing i hate about their website is that there's a droning sound that never seems to end and i can't hear the MP3s properly.
:err:

I dont think it takes a real genius to download the songs to your computer and listen to them once you have closed the website

Someone should really write some half decent reviews for their stuff on metal-archives then, because the current ones hardly do them justice if the opinions here are true.