CIVIL WAR: The Last Full Measure

KingsGene

God of Thunder
Apr 1, 2005
near KC
www.kingsofthenight.com
CIVIL WAR TO RELEASE THE LAST FULL MEASURE ALBUM IN NOVEMBER; ANNOUNCEMENT VIDEO STREAMING

"...Sweden's Civil War will release their new album, The Last Full Measure, on November 4th via Napalm Records. Check out an announcement video below....Order The Last Full Measure in various formats at this location."

civilwaralbum.jpg

CIVIL WAR REVEAL MORE DETAILS FOR THE LAST FULL MEASURE ALBUM

Reactions: Monsterman
CIVIL WAR PART WAYS WITH VOCALIST NILS PATRIK JOHANSSON - "IT CAME AS A REALLY BIG SURPRISE TO US ALL"

Sweden's Civil War have announced the departure of frontman Nils Patrik Johansson. The band have released the following statement:

“As some of you probably already noticed, our vocalist Patrik suddenly left the band without any further notice. It came as a really big surprise to us all. We just had a meeting and we came to the conclusion that Civil War will go on, and all planned gigs and festivals will be done as planned! We'll take the holidays now to let all this sink in and then we'll start the hunt for a new singer after that.”

Meanwhile, Johansson has issued the following: “"Okay, to avoid misunderstandings: I have left Civil War. They need to tour more and I am not the guy for that due to my work and family situation. I have given them some of my best songs and almost five years of my life. I love them, but all things have an end.

“I wish that they can get a new singer that can carry on my legacy and the spirit of Civil War. If no new singer can be found in time, I will, of course, do the booked shows if they want. I will now focus on Astral Doors and perhaps more important to make a follow-up to Lion’s Share’s epic Dark Hours!"

I like Nils, but haven't listened to much of Civil War. Still waiting for Astral Doors to be re-booked for ProgPower! That booking was how I found out about them, wish they didn't have to cancel.

I am on the boat with the people who like the music but the vocals killed it for me. Funny - I like Astral Doors but felt his voice just did not fit well with this band. Hopefully they can find a replacement that can keep them going strong.

Brand

I am on the boat with the people who like the music but the vocals killed it for me. Funny - I like Astral Doors but felt his voice just did not fit well with this band. Hopefully they can find a replacement that can keep them going strong.

Brand

Same. I loved NPJ in Wuthering Heights, but the vocals on the CW albums really turned me off.