Clan Destined question

phodg

Mar 5, 2002
Visit site
James - I saw you're going to be working on the Clan Destined project with Martin Walkyier and Iscariah. Will that be just on the production side or will you be throwing a few solos in there ?

James - I saw you're going to be working on the Clan Destined project with Martin Walkyier and Iscariah. Will that be just on the production side or will you be throwing a few solos in there ?
QUOTE]

Ah?
I thought there was a rumor of Andy Sneap being producer or mixer of the new stuff... but maybe you did just use backstage studios.

By the way it seems the Clandestined has disbanded. So that means Martin had already found replacements?

Oh, was wondering how martin can pay the mix now ... It really worries me cause of his personal and financial situation.

Has he found a new way to finance it (because i think the former members won't pay for the mix).

Or maybe you do this for free? :D

Legally i guess Martin has the right to use the music without Stian's agreement if he pays back 50% of royalties (I still remember when Martin whined about skyclad doing cover of older hits using his lyrics - things do change don't they ).

If I get it right, Iscariah does have the same right too to release by himself his version of the tracks and pay back Martin 50%.

That would be fun : two versions of the same cd. o_O

Did Martin tell you when he would put an announcement? I'm curious to read it.

BOMBJOUR said:
QUOTE]

Ah?
I thought there was a rumor of Andy Sneap being producer or mixer of the new stuff... but maybe you did just use backstage studios.

By the way it seems the Clandestined has disbanded. So that means Martin had already found replacements?

Oh, was wondering how martin can pay the mix now ... It really worries me cause of his personal and financial situation.

Has he found a new way to finance it (because i think the former members won't pay for the mix).

Or maybe you do this for free? :D

Legally i guess Martin has the right to use the music without Stian's agreement if he pays back 50% of royalties (I still remember when Martin whined about skyclad doing cover of older hits using his lyrics - things do change don't they ).

If I get it right, Iscariah does have the same right too to release by himself his version of the tracks and pay back Martin 50%.

That would be fun : two versions of the same cd. o_O

Did Martin tell you when he would put an announcement? I'm curious to read it.
i emailed you directly.. the matter has been resolved between Stian and Martin.