Classic Metal Fest...

rgbeach

Feb 11, 2002
Chicago
www.hexology.com
I saw that Katagory V are playing at this year's Classic Metal fest here in the Chicago area. That's really great! I've already got my ticket (I think I was the first person to buy a pass for both nights!). It looks to be a great festival.

I hope I can get a chance to meet the band!

Bob

Hey Bob!

Awsome to hear your going to be attenting the CMF!!! There is no doubt in my mind you'll be meeting us, or even hangin' out with us for that matter! We look forward to meeting you!

The festival is still six months away and hopefully more people attend this year as it's an awsome festival with some really killer bands! If Brad (the promoter) can rope in the last two or three bands it's going to be killer! Especially if he lands one band in particular for a reunion gig... I can't really mention who it is but it starts with a "T" and ends with an "oxik"!!!! :eek:

We'll be making the official announcement about Katagory V playing the CMF on the website in the next few days.
:headbang:

Dustin

Originally posted by rgbeach
OK, remember, it's beers at 5:01!:)

Will the new CD be finished and available at CMF?

Beer Good at beer-30 ( or 5:01 :cool: )

as far as the release of the new album by CMF? I certainly hope so! :D

Deron is currently knocking on a few doors, so hopefully one or more are willing to let us in. ;)

We'll know more about the release date/time toward the end of the month or begining of March sometime....hopefully! But we definatly are gearing to have it out before the CMF!

\m/
Dustin