Classic Rock/Metal party in London

Spacechild

New Metal Member
Nov 7, 2002
London
www.soundhouse.ukmm.com
Does anyone remember the (in) famous metal DJ Neal Kay from the Heavy Metal Soundhouse - a series of club nights in north and east London that became the starting point for the so-called NWOBHM?
On 14th December in North London this year, the 2nd Soundhouse Reunion takes place, and after the huge success of last years, it looks set to be massive again. It's to be hosted by the legendary Mr Kay himself so check out the soundhouse website at www.soundhouse.ukmm.com for all the info. Or leave a message at hmsoundhouse@hotmail.com last years event sold out in less than two weeks of tickets going on sale, so if you want a night of classic rock and metal in London please be quick. Is there anyone here who remembers these clubs?

Reactions: susie Hoogland
Yes, I do. Used to go every Friday night to the Clay and sometimes to the Queens Head Wilsden and HeadstoneI think....also to pubs in Walthamstow and Wood Green that forget he names of. I went to the bandwagon a couple of times but wasn't really allowed out then!
Some of the best nights of my life ... the atmosphere and the music.... Neal standing there doing his thing like some arc angel ... Too many stories to tell....but all great memories.