Clearly, WE are in the wrong here!

xfer

I JERK OFF TO ARCTOPUS
Nov 8, 2001
New York City
www.geocities.com
BAGHDAD, Iraq (AP) -- Saddam Hussein won another seven-year term as Iraq's president in a referendum in which he was the sole candidate, taking 100 percent of the vote, the Iraqi leader's right-hand man announced Wednesday.

All 11,445,638 of the eligible voters cast ballots, said Izzat Ibrahim, vice chairman of the Revolutionary Command Council that is Iraq's key decision-making body.

"This is a unique manifestation of democracy which is superior to all other forms of democracies even in these countries which are besieging Iraq and trying to suffocate it," Ibrahim said at a news conference in Baghdad, apparently referring to the United States.

haha sam, i heard officemates quoting it, and it sounded hilarious. unfortunately the CORPORATE CONSERVATIVES killed the 7pm rebroadcast (moving it to 5:30, before I get home from work) because it was TOO SUBVERSIVE, so I can't see the damn thing.

right that preppy! i dont see why the CIA can only dismantle GOODISH governments and we need to get our war on over EVIL ones. wasn't there an onion article relating to that? the closest one i could find was:

Bush Sr. Apologizes To Son For Funding Bin Laden In '80s
MIDLAND, TX— Former president George Bush issued an apology to his son Monday for advocating the CIA's mid-'80s funding of Osama bin Laden, who at the time was resisting the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan. "I'm sorry, son," Bush told President George W. Bush. "We thought it was a good idea at the time because he was part of a group fighting communism in Central Asia. We called them 'freedom fighters' back then. I know it sounds weird. You sort of had to be there." Bush is still deliberating over whether to tell his son about the whole supporting-Saddam Hussein-against-Iran thing.

oh well. the US is usually perfectly happy to leave EVIL governments in place, so as long as they're getting toppled somehow, i guess i shouldn't complain too much.