Clik-sound in Strong Arm of the Law (HMT)

Sandman

Bonded In Blood
Posted this in the "Who Mixed..." thread, but I put it here aswell in case no one notices it.

Got my copy of Heavy Metal Thunder today.
Got somewhat scared though when I noticed a clik-sound about 2.38 into Strong Arm of the Law. Start listening at 2.36 or something and let it continue to 38 or 39
Does anyone else notice this, or is it just my copy?

Goddamn it!
Just got my copy changed to a new one, and the clik's still there.

You sure it's not there on your copy?

It's just a short clik, almost not noticeable. Didn't hear it until I listened to the album a second time.

Yes, indeed I hear a click too, but I can hardly hear it because I do not use headphones. For me it doesn't spoil my pleasure for the number "Strong Arm of the Law". What concerns/bothers me more are those sometimes weird noises on HMT, the same noises as on Killing Ground Cd. (Hell freezes over etc..) It sounds as if sand/dust is laying on a vynil-album. (No..my stereotunerset is O.K.) But for the rest Saxon has released fantastic albums throughout the years, so I can forgive them. Saxon forever O.K.

There IS definately a click there at 2:38, no question about it. (SPV 085-74482 DCD-E). I listened to the same track on the 'Killing Ground Bonus Disc', and the click is NOT there on that version. Must be an error on the original disc pressing plate thingy-doo at the manufacturing plant for HM-Thunder. I've seen this before , and it might very well not exist on another pressing from another country, or if a remaster should ever come out, etc. I ripped the track from CD and took a look at the waveform in Cool Edit, and it affects both channels from the range of approx 2:38:441 to 2:38.451 (about 0.01 seconds in length).

Yeah, i've noticed that click in strong arm, but it's no the only!
In Wheels of Steel about 2:29 there is a ''blup'' sound!

I just love freedom of speech!

It is a good thing to say what you have to say

My life-slogan is: I say what I think, and I do what I say!

I hope everybody understands what I mean...