clive barker's new book?

dreaming neon darkspot

natures' retard
May 13, 2002
in times of grace
Mister B. Gone? anyone read it? feedback?

also, anyone have any good horror fiction to recommend? any good and little known Leisure Horror/Dorchester writers, if you're a freak who's loyal to publishers like i am...

Haven't read it. Is it horror or is he still stuck in his fantasy writer phase?

Looking for something to read?
Permuted Press all the way!!!!!!!
Can't go wrong with any of thier books.

As a non-Permuted book I'm reading Xombies by Walter Greatshell. Women are infected by " agent X ", which turns them into crazy 28 days later/Return of the Living Dead creatures. They then can pass this on to men.
Good so far.

mister b. gone is an autobiography of a demon, so i guess he's going back to horror. i haven't read too much of his new stuff ... hellbound heart, books of blood/inhuman condition, other short stories - that's pretty much the extent of my foray into his writing. i have damnation game and everville but i just haven't gotten around to reading them.

the reviews ive read of mister b gone make me very skeptical, especially since it's fucking $33 at the bookstore. bah.

what other brian keene books do you recommend?

i pretty much have a routine set up for any big chain bookstore i go into. go to the fiction section and browse these authors in order:

clive barker
poppy z. brite
jack ketchum
richard laymon
edward lee
graham masterson
richard matheson
scott nicholson
thomas tessier
tim waggoner

i really need to expand my horizons and get into other authors, but i'm so picky about writing styles

get some self help books kids you need emm...

NP - 04.Bullet In The Head (WAR Cover)

they showed that midnight meat train trailer when i saw rambo, as soon as mr deep voice said the title the whole theater was laughing like it was punchline of the year. there were a lot of stoned lookin youngsters in there though.