Cloud Constructor, arabic ending guitar tab start

inheritancejon

New Metal Member
Jul 31, 2008
OK, so i tabbed the first half of the ending of this song. it's been killing me for so long, that i couldn't find a tab, and this dude on youtube plays it but i was never able to get ahold of him (h*t*t*p://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zZbeuupvu4*** and do note, he is playing it a half step above the original key). i would say it's 95+% correct (used audacity to slow it down and guarantee the right notes, it's a 6tuplet rhythm over 4) in a440 tunning. but i'd love some suggestions on my tabbing method, i'm way outta touch. KEY:

T=10, i did this so i could keep a "fret number 'space' fret number" deal on the tab, so 8-9-T means 8-9-10 kinda thing.

~=trill.

*=sustain note. i wanted to make the timing right for the tab, because even though it's a standard 4 beat, it's complex. the end of the tab drops out of my spacing method, and you'll just have to interpret timing on your own.

so tell me what you guys think, i'm gonna finish the rest of it soon. inheritancejon@yahoo.com.

this starts at about 4:10 into the song.

3 aug 2008 edit! fixed mistake

e-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
B-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
G-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
D-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A---6---7---6-7---8-7---6---6-7-8---6-7---6-7-8---6---7~8~7/6---6---7-8-9---6-7---8-7-6---6-7-8-7-6-
E-7---7---7-----7-----7---7-------7-----7-------7---7---------7---7-------7-----7-------7-----------

e-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------7-T---8-7**-
B---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------8-----8-------
G-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------9---------------
D-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A---6-7---8---6-7-8---6-7-----------6-7-8---6-7-8---7---6-7---8---7---6-5---6-7---8**-----------------
E-7-----7---7-------7-----8T8T8T8T7-------7-------7---7-----7---7---7-----7-----7---------------------

e-8---8~T~8/7---------------7-8-7**---------------------------------------------------dive------------
B-------------T---8~T~8/7----------T-8------------1515--14/----/14---14-12-14---10----/-------12------
G-------------------------9------------T-9--------1616------------------------------------------------
D-------------------------------------------------------14/----/14----------------------------12------
A-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------E-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

e--------------------------
B-----7h8--7h8--7h8--------
G--------------------7h9-7-
D--------------------------
A--------------------------
E--------------------------

frantickromatik, no i did not. like i said, out of the game. i tabbed this out to standard tuning, but the youtube link i provided is definitely a half tone off (higher) from the original recording. this tab is written for E tuning, so therefore the songs real tuning should be Eb and everything should be a semitone higher than it would be at concert tuning, for this tab? that made sense i hope? thx for the comment mang!

frantickromatik, no i did not. like i said, out of the game. i tabbed this out to standard tuning, but the youtube link i provided is definitely a half tone off (higher) from the original recording. this tab is written for E tuning, so therefore the songs real tuning should be Eb and everything should be a semitone higher than it would be at concert tuning, for this tab? that made sense i hope? thx for the comment mang!

hey dude, :kickass: really! thanks for taking the effort and sharing this. its sick! be it E or Eb, dont see it as a matter of conversation.

I'm working on prelude to ruin (bonus track) acoustic intro. will share it when im done. simple piece but nice.

thanks once again :headbang: