CLOUDSCAPE "GLOBAL DRAMA"

J-Man

Old as Yoda
Jan 11, 2005
Texas
Holy Crap!!!!! I got this disk yesterday from LANCE, and i have to tell you this is the top CD of 2008 so far. This disc takes the Cloudscape guys to a different level. Cloudscape takes and blends the best of some Melodic Rock hooks with a brilliant balance of Power Metal and Progressiveness into a unique, accessible powerful form of Power Metal, much like Nightwish, Balance of Power, Pagans Mind, and Kamelot have.
So if you like really powerful, melodic progressive progpower metal this is the CD for you. I highly recommend this, it is by far way above their previous releases.:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

I'm agrree with you. The last album of CLOUDSCAPE is so fantastic. I like so much the singer, and the melody are so stronger.
My actual problem is to make only a summary in an review.

What's your webzine or mazine where you work ?

I'm agrree with you. The last album of CLOUDSCAPE is so fantastic. I like so much the singer, and the melody are so stronger.
My actual problem is to make only a summary in an review.

What's your webzine or mazine where you work ?

I don't work for a magazine, I am just a Cloudscape Fan, but if you want a more through review I will write one and send it to you in a Private message.

Bought this a while ago. Must admit it hasn't been listened to too much due to new releases from Slipknot, Dragonforce and Staind. :heh:

Yeah, I do. I thought he meant as a full time job. My full time job I hate with a passion, but i love doing the reviews for USA Progressive Music
Amen. My full-time job writing up crime in Jersey has become the dark cloud over my head, but I sure like writing about music. It keeps ya going, doesn't it? I've been into Cloudscape since the start and have greatly anticipated this release. It totally met and blew away my expectations. Looking forward to posting a review, and, more importantly, catching them LIVE!! :headbang:

I have been listening to it all morning long and am loving the hell out of it. I've also been listening to the new Andromeda all last night and some this morning before digging into the Cloudscape, and I would have to say these are BY FAR the 2 best prog releases so far this year.