cluck cluck fucking cluck

Su Jacko

Jul 12, 2003
Liverpool
Visit site
Yeah, so i'm a chief bridesmaid at my best friends wedding, which is brilliant and is a big deal. However, i'm looking for ideas for the Hen night...none of your "why don't..haha..no wait..haha..this is good like...get her to wear a veil with..hahahaha*wipes away tears*..an L plate on it HAHAHA"
NO
All ideas will be given consideration.... :tickled:

eighties.jpg

I seen a hen night in town a few months back and they ruled , they were all dressed in the 80's shabang and they had echo mics and striped tops and leg warmers , slightly tackier than the updated 80's at the moment, but it looked original to me :headbang: head bands, wrist bands the lot :cool:

I could also dress original 80s, haha.

When I was leaving high school, we had this fakefunny leaving ceremony before the real one, and then you're supposed to dress up in funny clothes and costumes or get on horsedriven carts or trabant cars and drive around the city, horning and shouting. We dressed up in 70s style, with them terrible sunglasses and bellbottoms (not the ones that are around again now, but like these jersey ones, all these things were my mother's or granny's, haha, those fabrics, omg :lol: )

Actually, a trabant may be a very good idea, shall I deliver one over? You can get a really fucked up one here for even 40-80 euros, that's nothing :D

yeah go eighties, or go out as drag queens, with 'have i got a surprise for you' written on the back of your skirt.
drag queens always look class, then yous can go to Garlands with all the other drag queens.

I think ya's should go 30's style gangsters and beads and lace n stuff... classy

Our mate did it for his 18th and they all looked klass

Or you could go hair metal van halen esque with leggings and fishnets and all that jazz