CMT Toby Keith /Hagar

sixxswine

rockandrollazine.blogspot
CMT will be airing A Toby Keith Superbowl Bash this Saturday Night.
Hagar will be on there, can't wait to see what they got planned. I'm sure it will beat the Superbowl Half time show for sure. I'm no fan of country music, but that Toby Keith motherfucker is alright.

I don't know if there any fans of NFL football on this here forum, but I figured I would throw this out & see what happens.
My pick to win the superbowl is Carolina Panthers.
I think they will be unstoppable. They can run the ball, they have great defense & an offense that is surgically taking appart other teams. They have a good special teams unit, good returners an accurate kicker. Not that the Patriots aren't a excellent challenger. Another NFC South:worship: Team will walk away a winner this year. Anyway, below you will see my predictions & DO NOT be Suprised if this one goes over regulation. It's gonna be a good one!

New England-13
Carolina-17

2005 Prediction:
NFC Champion for next year-Atlanta Falcons
AFC Champion for next year-Indianapolis Colts

Yeah! I am a country music fan and I think Toby Kieth is ok in my book. He has some decent songs, but is no Johnny Cash or Merle Haggard. (but who is?) BUT anybody who can put the "Nazi Chicks" in check and that dogface Natalie Maines in a hissy is ok by me! SIXXSWINE>....LOOK INTO YOUR CRYSTAL BALL AND TELL ME WHAT YOU SEE OR AT LEAST THINK....DO YOU HAVE A HUNCH????? WILL SAMMY PERFORM W/ MIKEY ON BASS AND MAYBE...gasp....MAKE AN ANNOUNCEMENT ON THE MIGHTY VAN HALEN?!?!?!?!

Don't care much for Toby Keith but he's better than most in modern country. Am curious to see The SB show though. I am pulling hard for Carolina, but NE is solid and HC Bill Bellichick can not be outcoached. In an even battle, he is the difference maker.

Bryant

I'm a huge country fan and I live in Boston so you know where I stand.

Toby Keith and Sammy Hagar, I'm watching that tonight!
Fuck the Dyke Chicks.
I love Toby's new songs "I'll never smoke weed with Willie Again" and
"The Taliban Song" ...those are funny.

GO PATS

So what is the verdict on Hagar/Keith? I didn't much care for it. "I love this Bar?"
Looked like The Red Rocker drank the whole bar before taking the stage...
I figured they would have "countryfied" a Hagar classic or done a Hagar era VH track... Oh well.